Song Contest Part XIV, Host: Ulahoopski, Theme: Songs Starting With a Vowel, Votes Due: Wednesday 9pm AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alright this it then

No previous podiums or artist double ups

Noms due either tomorrow afternoon or late
Hashtag uses where? How can you possibly find out how many times #freehit has been used across twitter, pinterest, instagram, tumblr... etc?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hashtag uses where? How can you possibly find out how many times #freehit has been used across twitter, pinterest, instagram, tumblr... etc?
Follow the comment chain back for the SONG CONTEST OFFICIAL database.

Hashtag uses where? How can you possibly find out how many times #free freehit has been used across twitter, pinterest, instagram, tumblr... etc?

If you used half a brain cell before jumping at me you would see that Josh posted a link. Just put the song title in that search box without spaces and it’ll tell you.

5. Field of Glass
4. All of the Lights
3. Girl on the Wing
2. Oh! Darling
1. Darling

Billy: You Sexy Thing - there's bad and then there's this

5. Architects - Royal Beggars _ Agent93 12th Because, of course <3
4. Helloween - Eagle Fly Free _ JoshWoodenSpoon 6th
3. Kanye West - All of the Lights _ NinjaSwan 2nd
2. Lonnie Liston Smith - Expansions _ William Wonka 3rd
1. Eagles of Death Metal - Wannabe in LA _ Broken 4th

Billy:Vampire Weekend - Cousins _ Marklar_33 10th

I was going to ignore You Sexy Thing for being obvious Billy bait but the last 45 seconds or so was so obnoxiously bad it left me with no choice.

If you used half a brain cell before jumping at me you would see that Josh posted a link. Just put the song title in that search box without spaces and it’ll tell you.
Settle down precious. The linked site gives next to no info on which platforms their hashtag counts are collected from. #freehit you creative campaigner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back