Song Contest Part XIV, Host: Ulahoopski, Theme: Songs Starting With a Vowel, Votes Due: Wednesday 9pm AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tracks William Wonka has nominated in the past which would work in this theme:

#norain
#whiterabbit
#shescrazy
#mylove
#aceofspades
#bluemonday
#fastcar
#hometown

Gen Y and Gen Z are not the same generation.
SM's suggestion actually helped you. Loonerty is right. If anyone was particularly responsible for popularising hashtags, it was Gen Y. They were introduced towards the end of last decade and had taken off by early this decade. Given Twitter's most popular demographic has almost always been 18-29 years old, it would literally be impossible for Gen Z to be the most responsible age demographic for popularising hashtags.

I demand the thread title be changed to something more accurate.

SM's suggestion actually helped you. Loonerty is right. If anyone was particularly responsible for popularising hashtags, it was Gen Y. They were introduced towards the end of last decade and had taken off by early this decade. Given Twitter's most popular demographic has almost always been 18-29 years old, it would literally be impossible for Gen Z to be the most responsible age demographic for popularising hashtags.

Better?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Someone gets it.

Can't wait to win and make my theme 'Nominations from Millennials and Younger Only'.

If the winners have any sense, the round will be continuously reduxed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back