Song Contest Part XIV, Host: Ulahoopski, Theme: Songs Starting With a Vowel, Votes Due: Wednesday 9pm AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just realised something... what happened to our badges? Wonka and Droop still have theirs but Chappy's, Ula's and mine appear to be missing.

I can see them.

I just realised something... what happened to our badges? Wonka and Droop still have theirs but Chappy's, Ula's and mine appear to be missing.
I can't see them either, everyone's badges seem capped at 2 or something.

Is it because yours have been rescinded due to being from the days when it was 'first one to nom Stairway to Heaven wins'?

Is it because yours have been rescinded due to being from the days when it was 'first one to nom Stairway to Heaven wins'?
Even still, I have won more than 5 in the last 100 rounds.

Struggling to find 5 in this pkaylist. Not awful. just middling.

Would rather 1st time Stairway over 50th time RHCP.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

BOTED - some crap in there but some really amazing songs, too :)

11142189.jpg

Well dont blame me.
Nommed RHCP once in my first round and Zeppelin before they were Zeppelin playing as session musos for Donovan- which none of the tasteless campaigners here (except GreyCrow ) gave even a single bote to.
I nommed RHCP in my first round as well and it got pittance lol...

Well dont blame me.
Nommed RHCP once in my first round and Zeppelin before they were Zeppelin playing as session musos for Donovan- which none of the tasteless campaigners here (except GreyCrow ) gave even a single bote to.

I blame you for everything. I thouggt uou might have worked that out already

Guessing you all have iphones

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back