Song Contest Part XIX, Host: GreyCrow, Theme: Free For All, Votes Due: Wednesday, 10pm AEDT

Should the billy be abolished?

• Yes - it's long run its course and would reduce billy bait

• No - it adds some fun and discussion to the contest

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I missed the nomination, but found some new songs from this round. Love the variety of songs. My BM will probably be controversial though.

I probably would have chosen the Police anyway
Welcome :) hope you can join for the next round, next theme will come out Wed night and you'll have until Thurs night to nominate a song.

Sorry Raveneyes - I fell sick yesterday afternoon and didn't get a nom in. I was considering nomming 311 (as they're named after the Police code for indecent exposure), but then I realised I don't actually like any of their songs all that much.

I was surprised to see they've never been nommed (unless I'm misreading the spreadsheet in the OP).

I missed the nomination, but found some new songs from this round. Love the variety of songs. My BM will probably be controversial though.

I probably would have chosen the Police anyway
Look forward to having you featuring!

Sorry Raveneyes - I fell sick yesterday afternoon and didn't get a nom in. I was considering nomming 311 (as they're named after the Police code for indecent exposure), but then I realised I don't actually like any of their songs all that much.

I was surprised to see they've never been nommed (unless I'm misreading the spreadsheet in the OP).
investigate-311.gif

I have Amber saved of theirs.

Just waiting for an appropriate theme

Hey waitta minute

(Log in to remove this ad.)

HOST UPDATE

2 songs have cleared away from the rest, though many people still have to bote.

Billy race is wide open. Only one song has more than one billy, yet it has only 2.
well break the rules and let my bote count

#SongContestResults

18th and last place
0 botes, 1 billy (B)
NinjaSwan
Judgment Bolt by death's dynamic shroud

17th place
1 bote, 4 billies (B1BBB)
MP_
Criminal by Britney Spears

MP_ ,for your crimes to music, please wear your mugshot as your avatar

nintchdbpict000406095139.jpg