Song Contest Part XV, Host: Back One Out, Theme: Woodwind Instruments, Votes Due: Sunday 10pm AEDT

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Too tough to call, I can see any of the 4 clubs winning.

Crev' is going with Rich: 96 Gee: 79 and Coll: 114 GWS: 62.
Mine think the margain in tonight's game will be greater and tomorrow's will be much closer.

I'm a bruncher.

I need to ride this tram...

View attachment 749242

Taking a tram to see the V8 Supercars?

0A5A1807.jpg

I'm not sure how your crevice would cope with all the subtle ambience of such a ride.
Can you imagine stepping inside the KISS tram? Just in the morning it would be filled with an ear rocking orgasm of a sound system, bottles everywhere, coke being snorted out of crevices, face paint, fireworks, DickieKnee, Afghan rugs, thrusting...

Just like the Carnegie daily tram I guess.

Can you imagine stepping inside the KISS tram? Just in the morning it would be filled with an ear rocking orgasm of a sound system, bottles everywhere, coke being snorted out of crevices, face paint, fireworks, DickieKnee, Afghan rugs, thrusting...

If Dick's there will also be pastries strewn all over the place.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It'll be a rocket ride! With cold gin, a hard luck woman or two (Christine sixteen and beth) worth a deuce, a modern day Delilah. If I sure know something, it'll be a crazy crazy night for 100000 years if not forever!

It'll be a rocket ride! With cold gin, a hard luck woman or two (Christine sixteen and beth) worth a deuce, a modern day Delilah. If I sure know something, it'll be a crazy crazy night for 100000 years if not forever!
And hopefully no ticket inspectors.

Had a quick listen through the playlist and once again my song is comfortably the best song in it but I'm not expecting to win it or even get a podium.

Taking a tram to see the V8 Supercars?

0A5A1807.jpg

It doesn't get much more bogan than that, the only thing that would make it more bogan was if it was an ACDC themed V8 Supercar.

I reckon I cost myself a win last round by not nominating the Paul Hogan Show version of Down On The Border.

LRB fronted by John Farnham should be the GF entertainment this year, just imagine Playing To Win and Down On The Border at the G in front of 100k.

Make it happen Gil.

Last edited:

Ah great song.

Rumours say that it was written in dedication to one of their favourite fans, an Irishman named Sean, but they couldn't remember his last name.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back