Song Contest Part XV, Host: Back One Out, Theme: Woodwind Instruments, Votes Due: Sunday 10pm AEDT

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
5. The Close Lobsters – Nature Thing
4. Mono – Ashes in the Snow
3. And You Will Know Us by the Trail of the Dead… – Another Morning Stoner
2. Caroline Polachek – Ocean of Tears
1. The Oral Cigarettes – Hey Kids!

Quite a few HMs with BJM being one of them (I usually vote for them too).

Billy: Exterior of Space Ship in Motion – 4 minutes of spaceship noises isn’t music
Pretty closed minded of you mate.

Some good suggestions so far, keep them in mind for when you guys next host a round. :thumbsu:

Way back in round 115 we had a round where the song had to be sung by someone other than the lead singer. This time, we'll go a step further - or to the side, I suppose. The theme for this round is New Lead Singers.

Your song must be sung by a lead singer that is not the band's original lead singer. They can't be a guest lead, they have to be the band's new lead singer. If a band has changed lead singers multiple times, any singer other than the original will do. I will accept bands which have changed their name after their original lead singer left (provided the rest of the band is intact). I will not accept songs from bands that had two lead singers to begin with and one of them left.

There are some very famous bands which changed leads early on or later on, and there are plenty of indie bands which have done likewise, so this should be a fairly open round.

Nominations close tomorrow (Monday) 8 PM AWST. If you need further clarifications let me know.

roo2macca title change pls and thx
What about KISS who had two equal lead singers? Or the Beatles?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If a band had to change lead singers, chances are they sucked in the first place. And if they sucked in the first place, chances are I don't care about them. I only listen to musicians and bands with perfect discographies.

If a band had to change lead singers, chances are they sucked in the first place. And if they sucked in the first place, chances are I don't care about them. I only listen to musicians and bands with perfect discographies.
Well... Some of them died so... Not much you can do about that lol

Well... Some of them died so... Not much you can do about that lol
For all the bands that I like that usually lead to disbanding or a (albeit tragic) reduction in quality.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back