Song Contest Part XVIII, Host: eth-dog, Theme: Worldvision, Votes Due: Sunday 11pm AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
In 33rd place with 2 Votes and 3 Billies is TJASTA with Enslaved - Enemy I

In 32nd place with 5 Votes and 0 Billies is NaturalDisaster with Comsat Angels - Route 666

That DJ Uncle Al album is a masterpiece. Not only does it feature that 'Slip & Slide' bit in the mix, it has two more songs with the exact same beat.

In 31st place with 6 Votes and 3 Billies is Drunkgoliath with Gob - Min Tran

In =29th place with 7 Votes and 1 Billy are ChappyUK and omgfridge with The Beautiful South - 36D and My Chemical Romance - I Don't Love You respectively.

In =27th place with 7 Votes and 0 Billies are Hoos and Chipmunk with The Who - I'm One and 2Pac & R.L. Hugger - Until The End of Time respectively.

In 26th place with 8 Votes and 3 Billies is raskolnikov with Elton John - 60 Years On

In 25th place with 9 Votes and 0 Billies is SM with Tora - Too Much

In 24th place with 10 Votes and 2 Billies is MWPP with Steve Winwood - Higher Love

In 23rd place with 11 Votes and 0 Billies is eth-dog with Sara Bareilles - Armor

In 22nd place with 12 Votes and 8 Billies is our Billy winner JoshWoodenSpoon with Ross Gay - Catalog of Unabashed Gratitude

You can honour the GOAT for a few days:

Screen Shot 2019-10-24 at 11.11.10 PM.png

In =20th place with 13 Votes and 0 Billies are The Filth Wizard and Broken with R.E.M - Electrolite and Tennessee Ernie Ford - 16 Tons respectively.

In =18th place with 14 Votes and 0 Billies are Ulahoopski and Rodney Dangerfield with Constant Mongrel - 600 Pounds and Hoodoo Gurus - Miss Freelove '69 respectively.

In =15th place with 15 Votes and 1 Billy are Plugger35, Loonerty and MC Bad Genius with Weird Al Yankovic - Six Words Long, Dope Lemon - Hey You, and Pinegrove - Aphasia respectively.

In 14th place with 16 Votes and 1 Billy is GreyCrow with The Cure - The Lovecats

In =12th place with 16 Votes and 0 Billies are Genghis Tron and patterns with Marathon Monks - Monk Funk and Acronym & Kali Malone - Tarmar respectively.

In 11th place with 17 Votes and 1 Billy is William Wonka with Jurassic 5 - Concrete Schoolyard

In 10th place with 17 Votes and 0 Billies is SSwans2011 with DJ Uncle Al - Mega Mix

In 9th place with 18 Votes and 0 Billies is Riviat with The Verve - Sonnet

(Log in to remove this ad.)

5: Jurassic 5 - Concrete Schoolyard (William Wonka - Such a great song!)
4: Sara Bareilles - Armor (eth-dog - The number of votes I've given her, I'm thinking I should probably just listen to her whole album now, right?)
3: Tora - Too Much (SM - First SC in a month or so and I still can't not vote for you)
2: Tennessee Ernie Ford - 16 Tons (Broken - This song is so relatable, it's actually a bit heavy)
1: Ross Gay - Catalog Of Unabashed Gratitude (JoshWoodenSpoon - I feel like this might grow on me even more if I give it a chance)

B: Enslaved - Enemy I (TJASTA)

5: Jurassic 5 - Concrete Schoolyard (William Wonka - Such a great song!)
4: Sara Bareilles - Armor (eth-dog - The number of votes I've given her, I'm thinking I should probably just listen to her whole album now, right?)
3: Tora - Too Much (SM - First SC in a month or so and I still can't not vote for you)
2: Tennessee Ernie Ford - 16 Tons (Broken - This song is so relatable, it's actually a bit heavy)
1: Ross Gay - Catalog Of Unabashed Gratitude (JoshWoodenSpoon - I feel like this might grow on me even more if I give it a chance)

B: Enslaved - Enemy I (TJASTA)
Some of my favourite stuff by her have been the ones that weren't released as a single.

In 8th place with 21 Votes and 1 Billy is MannumPower with Cutty Ranks - A Who Seh Ne Dun

In 7th place with 24 Votes and 0 Billies is por_please_ya with Northeast Party House - In The Water

In 6th place with 25 Votes and 1 Billy is your host with Yukika - Soul Lady

In 5th place with 26 Votes and 1 Billy is Elton Johns Wig with The Doobie Brothers - Long Train Running

In 4th place with 26 Votes and 0 Billies is Agent93 with SKREACKOEDLAN - EL MONSTRO

In a tie for 1st place we have:

TubbsFarquhar with Chairlift - I Belong In Your Arms

and

Smeg Head with The Jezabels - Pleasure Drive

Both with 28 Votes and 0 Billies

5. Addicted - Jorja Smith
4. Higher Love - Steve Winwood
3. Sixty Years On - Elton John
2. I Don't Love You - My Chemical Romance
1. The Lovecats - The Cure

Billy: Hey You

Status