FTA-TV South Park

Remove this Banner Ad

Be interesting to see if they went out and guessed who would win as I think they've done that in the past?

Kind of be s**t if we lose Garrison as the president as he was a strong character to have in the show normally.

So in lieu of recent events does this mean we will be getting President Garrison and Vice President Jenner?
Well the newest episode has just come out in the last 3 hours so I'm going to say they had 2 different ones depending on the result. Will watch it soon.

Cruyff14 loves signatures how bizarre, how bizarre

Yeah definitely waited for the results will be interesting if the release the Clinton winning episode.

Yeah definitely waited for the results will be interesting if the release the Clinton winning episode.

Yeah I'm guessing the week off last week was so they could do an ep for each depending on the result.

Pretty sure I read they had to rewrite the ending because they thought Hilary would win for sure.
Yeah that's what is being said but I think they are making themselves look good, I still reckons they had both episodes ready.

Reckon it has been a pretty weak season personally. Garrison has saved it.

That said the two bills thing has a lot of promise.

The member berrys thing stood out for me as a real stinker but I knew what they were trying to do
Nostalgia is a drug......remember the 90's
Apart from that South Park keeps me sane

Yeah I haven't really enjoyed this season that much but found this one watchable at least whereas I stopped after a couple of eps last season.

Just feels too focused on delivering an story and becoming more of a drama rather then taking the piss and having strong gags. Show is hardly about the boys anymore and more about the adults which just isn't as good for me. Is what it is I suppose.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Terrible season. The recurring jokes have become tedious, and in trying to tie all the recurring elements together the episodes are totally scattered and most importantly, unfunny.
It could have been so much more especially with the subject it's about, it is almost like they were afraid to make too much fun of Clinton and Trump.

A Randy Marsh episode to start season 21 :thumbsu:

Did lol at what Randy did to solve the Redneck problem :D
Randy Marsh. Possibly one of the greates characters ever created

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I think South Park has followed the same sort of trajectory as The Simpsons.

The first 2 seasons were a little rough as the writers tried to find a rhythm and develop their craft. They really started to refine the winning formula in season 3 and then a golden age followed for the next 5 or so seasons. Then the cracks started appearing around season 9-10 and then it quickly descended into mediocrity.

I think South Park is still well ahead of The Simpsons in terms of quality but its still a shadow of its former glory. Matt and Trey are seemingly out of touch now as made evident by their recent weed seasons. Weed isn't a funny joke by itself and the whole stoner shtick has been beaten like a dead horse and finished running its course a long time ago. It just comes across as a pair of 50 year old guys thinking they're being funny and edgy.

The reddit sorta crowd still think it's better than ever (which is mind-boggling) but maybe the new show just appeals to their sensibilities. Just as I'm sure there's a demographic out there that still enjoys The Simpons.