Spinning the magnets - 2022 edition

Remove this Banner Ad

I like Bailey Dale, but I think he is an enormous defensive liability, and his form drastically fell away in the last two months of the year. Our major weakness as a side, clearly, is defending a 6v6 scenario, and we can't afford to have players in defence who are liabilities. His decision making under pressure, compared to someone like Caleb, was found to be wanting in the finals. I think he's better suited to a role a bit further up the ground, perhaps on the wing, in a similar role to what Paul Seedsman plays for Adelaide.

I like Bailey Dale, but I think he is an enormous defensive liability, and his form drastically fell away in the last two months of the year. Our major weakness as a side, clearly, is defending a 6v6 scenario, and we can't afford to have players in defence who are liabilities. His decision making under pressure, compared to someone like Caleb, was found to be wanting in the finals. I think he's better suited to a role a bit further up the ground, perhaps on the wing, in a similar role to what Paul Seedsman plays for Adelaide.
Yeah nah, wins 65% of his one on ones and averages 6 intercept possessions a game whilst being the most damaging offensive defender in the game this year. Gun

A lack of Roarke in these 2022 sides.

Dale, Keath, Gardner
Daniel, O'Brien, Duryea
Treloar, BSmith, RSmith
Hunter, JUH, VDM
Weightman, Naughton, English
Martin, Bont, Macrae
Dunkley, Williams, Libba, Scott

E: Hannan, Crozier, Cordy, Sweet.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back