Radio Sport on radio: SEN, Triple M, 3AW, ABC, 6PR, 5AA, 4BC, 2UE, RSN

Remove this Banner Ad

All programs to be broadcast form the Crocmedia radio studios in within the territories of HutchyStan

Sen Swan Street Burnley studios no going to be used anymore ?

Gary & Tim started there last week so it seems the rest will follow across

Hutchy eating all the finger food. Peake never stood a chance.
DTn4Y6gV4AAeARW.jpg

Can't stand the yanks

Same. Turned on as was in car at time and turned off moments later. Do not even know what they were talking about. Could of been Yank Basketball or Gridiron but after a minute or two of not knowing what they laughing at together I turned off. If Hutchy thinks a lot of us have an interest in that he may find out not many of us bother to see what it is on that type of time of night in future. I actually switched to see what was on later and found Sporting Life hour with Ian Dicker interviewed damn interesting but probably some last replay of great little gems like that. Hope I am wrong as always loved shows like Sporting Life or Feature Hour.

Is there anyway of downloading other Sporting Life shows I may have missed from past ?
I do not trust SEN keeping some of old stuff at moment so probably need to grab some stuff I may want to hear before gone forever.

Peake just gave his sign off. So has poulter and zantuck.

On the stations 14th birthday, it really feels like the birth of a new station going forward.
Not really.
Breakfast radio basically the same as when it started out. Think Gary Lyon did it back then.
KB seems to have been there always. He has just been moved to afternoon with his old mate Dr Turf. The midday show had different hosts over the years. Andrew Maher different time slot but think he been on SEN in various forms before. I remember Mark Doran doing afternoons or evenings in early years of station. He is long gone, now Finey too. That is the biggest change but they were more the cheaper night staff and not the big names. Sam Maclure doing a 6pm to 7pm slot is really just an hour long days sporting news I would guess. After 7pm they intend to get more live sports over time and for time being Jack Heverin or whatever his name is heading most of those night hours. The stuff after 7pm is where it really the big change and Gerard Whately 9am to midday in the mid morning shift.

I wish the station well. I've been hoping for a bit of a revamp for awhile, i didn't really expect anything like the clean out that's occurred but it was stale and if they're moving finey on it makes sense they're letting go of his mates. i'm glad they're getting a send off show though, shame milney couldn't be part of it.

I just hope stuff like Feature Hour interviews and League Teams time hours during footy season are not lost at night. The rest at night were more random filler stuff when tuned in and a bit of golf, tennis and fitness type shows. Overall the revamp seems well thought out and ratings will probably improve in the day time slots.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Heverin just Confirmed Gerard Whateley will be at the Super Bowl , with Hutchy no doubt , so looks like his Sen show will start in the US on the 29th Jan the start of Super Bowl week

Heverin just Confirmed Gerard Whateley will be at the Super Bowl , with Hutchy no doubt , so looks like his Sen show will start in the US on the 29th Jan the start of Super Bowl week

Ah good, another game he can pontificate about and use as a comparison to the human experience. Especially if it's Minnesota/New England

Remove this Banner Ad

Back