Competition SpudQoach™ Season 35 - Congratulations sausageroll !!

Remove this Banner Ad

Welcome to the 7th edition of.....

wkvb2FO.png

Back with a sassy coif and a quaint nostalgic aroma and yes, even more bloody popular demand than we ever thought bloody possible! Even more than last time, when we foolishly and rather feverishly thought, 'surely there's never been this much popular demand before...' well boy, were we wrong!! Was there egg on our faces or what?! I mean, what were we even thinking!!!

It's the Steve, Steve you're on mute, still on mute, you're on mute STEVE!!, hybrid working, would be AMAZING to see everybody back in the office, drive away no more to pay, carbon neutral, hickory smoked, bespoke small batch, all new, GMO friendly, single origin, low GI, 100% improved, Podcast endorsed, contact free, card only, rigorously hygienic Sweet F.A SpudQoach competition!!

That's right, YOU could be the coach of your very own SpudQoach™ team in Season 35!!!

rrv31r2.gif

How you say?

You will select a 12 player team of the Sweet F.A's finest spuds, based on their selections in their club's final H&A fixture of the S34 season, with the aim to record the lowest total SpudQoach™ score of all teams in the competition. The aim of the game is to ensure you select a squad of spudliest spuds that you believe will play EVERY game in S35, but offer the lowest possible SpudQoach™ score as a team.

Your team's SpudQoach™ score is calculated as the sum of all your player’s SpudQoach™ points, which is their Qooty DreamTeam average, plus any penalties. Once you submit your team you cannot make any further changes throughout the season.

Register now to play for your chance to win prizes*!

Prizes include... well, I guess by now you've probably figured out there's no prizes. Besides, the real prize is the friendships we make along the way. :rainbow:

OH, and this mother*en sexy badge mother*ers!!!

jrzerwN.png

To quote the admin...

That means exploiting the burning desires of these nerds to have some extra coloured pixels underneath their username.​

🥳

WE9uxsv.png

How To Play

1. Choose Your Team

*Select your 12 players. You must select 3 defenders, 3 midfielders, 3 forwards, 2 rucks(!!) and 1 interchange (any position). S35 Rookies will be classed as defenders.

*All players are to be selected for their positions from their club's final H&A game in Season 34. Another thing the f**king stupid bye has made ridiculously and unnecessarily difficult.

Season 34 - Round 13 Teamsheets
Season 34 - Round 12 Teamsheet (Royals only)

PLEASE NOTE: Players MUST have been listed in the position they are selected in your team, during their club's final H&A fixture of S34.

• No trades or substitutions allowed.
  • You can change your team before the season starts.
  • NEW in S35 - You CANNOT (just f**king don't) select a teammate as your Captain, and can only select a MAXIMUM of two teammates in your side, and preferably they should only be eligible for selection as defenders, however the SpudQoach™ committee reserves the right for discretion to be applied by exception.
  • Any invalid player selections will be replaced with a random Sweet F.A player at random. It's totally random I promise.
  • No team changes allowed after the first bounce of the season.
  • Deadline for team submission will be 12pm WST Sunday 29th January.

2. Choose Your Captain

* Select a Captain from your players who will receive double points. NOTE: This can no longer be a teammate.

3. Post Your Team

* Once you have selected your 11 players on the field, your interchange player, and nominated your Captain, please post a screenshot of your team in the thread using the template.

Here's the template for sharing your team, please post a screenshot in the thread to confirm your squad.

* Don't forget to include the hashtag #S35crop

ZMYsK4U.png

4. Scoring

Player's Total DT Points/Number of Games Played + Penalties = Player's SpudQoach™ Points (x2 for your Captain)

If Games Played = 0, then Player's SpudQoach™ Points = 200

Team Score = Total SpudQoach™ Points for all players
  • At the end of the season, the average SpudQoach™ points for each of your players are tallied.​
  • For each game a player you have selected fails to play, there is a penalty of +200 points for that player, for that game.​
  • The winner will be the person with the lowest total SpudQoach™ score (total of all player's averages + double for the captain + any penalties for players who did not play).​
Here's the last edition's thread for a sneak peek at what to expect in S35.

FAQs

Q: Isn't this the same as Superqoach?
A:
No, no it's not.

Q: Also TheInjuryFactory, can I pick players based on their Round 1 positions now? - Dav
A:
I think I said yes back in S27, but no, no you can't

Q: Isn’t Woosh just going to win this again?
A:
No The Jesus, I am going to select someone completely different to win this season… it could be YOU!

Q: Do I have to do anything? This sounds hard.
A:
Nope! Literally all you have to do is pick a team, and then you can forget about it for the whole season!

Q: I'd like to be a player this year - Sab22
A:
No problem, just don't forget to submit your team before the deadline next time!

Q: How do I play again? - The Half Back
A:
Pick a team of spuds. Set and forget. I'll tag you mid season and again at the end.

Q: Just to clarify, I can only name JoshWoodenSpoon once in my team of spuds? - AceAndy
A:
Correct. (UPDATE: Now you can't even name him once Ace :'( ) (UPDATIER: He's back so you can name him again YAY)

Q: Hey TheInjuryFactory, I played centre in S27 R16 and I'm playing HBF in S28 R1. Do I count as a midfielder or a defender? - Barrybran
A:
Midfielder. Selection is based off the last round of the previous season for positions.

Q: I'm confused about the purpose of the interchange player? Is their score included? Or is their score used if someone misses? - Loonerty
A:
It's basically a wildcard player. You pick another player, from any position you like, for the 'interchange' player. That player's score will be added to the team's overall SpudQoach™ score.

Q: Can i pick my own team? - TJASTA
A:
Yes!

Q: That's last year's teams. - The Jesus
A:
Yes! Selections and positioning is based on the last round's teamsheets of the previous season.

S35 rookies are eligible for selection, but will be considered as defenders only.

Q: What happens when your Pratie is so spudly they are dropped from their Spud Team? I note one player above included a recently retired player.- Grand Uncle Horace
A:
Any player who does not play a single game in S35 automatically registers a maximum SpudQoach™ score of 200.

Q: Is there a deadline? - GremioPower
A:
Yes, read the OP for fu**s sake.

Q: Will we get the results before Season 37? - DenieD
A:
Sure why not!

Q: Can I be in two sides? - weltschmerz
A:
You can be in many, many SpudQoach™ sides. (Thanks Agent93!!)

I will correct any ineligible selections after lockout with randomly selected replacement players, but if someone actually selects a retired player, I'm inclined to leave as is, because you are an idiot.

Remember, just like last time around, any invalid teams or selections will be met with extreme prejudice once the deadline has been reached....

Sign up now to be a part of S35's most punctual tuber based fantasy Qooty competition!!

SpudQoach™ is an adaptation of Spudcoach, thanks to the legendary Jazny for the inspiration.

Previous qoaches, assemble
Callums_Guns NaturalDisaster manangatang Headless eth-dog Golumless serial_thrilla Chipmunk Test Tickle Tonga Bob PMBangers U2tigers FootyGuy13 MWPP Chipmunk Greenery Pie 4 Life Elton Johns Wig hotchilli Pickitt Golumless

Liked jib cuts
Hate CakeEater nahnah kananooks thewizardmelon Dingster sausageroll sante Braklet VeinGlorious Jabba73 BLUEALLTHRU Ligma Frothies Mcveigh damicky Falconista

Tell your friends!

Player Pool
+ S35 rookies

ELIGIBLE PLAYERS

Rich (BB code):
Rich (BB code):
Rich (BB code):
Eligible PlayersClub
BLUEALLTHRUBOM
Dadda DaveBOM
gab213BOM
HaroLadBOM
iDonBOM
Jabba73BOM
JustaBattlerBOM
kickthethingBOM
KilroyBOM
KohPhiBOM
PetWussyBOM
PugsleyBOM
snozuluBOM
Sun RaBOM
YeoGabbaGabbaBOM
Agent93CIW
Ambrose BurnsideCIW
CursingFijianCIW
DinsdaleCIW
FootyGuy13CIW
FurTheWinCIW
MescCIW
MofraCIW
pantskyleCIW
Piggy SmallsCIW
RaveneyesCIW
Reginald PerrinCIW
SBYMCIW
SnuffaluphagusCIW
spudmasterCIW
The Half BackCIW
The Filth WizardCIW
TheInjuryFactoryCIW
Tonga BobCIW
toxicCIW
TubbsFarquharCIW
WaywardSonSonCIW
A SwallowDRA
Ashman OGDRA
Blaze StormDRA
BradesmaenDRA
BringBackTheAnchorDRA
ChiefDRA
DJ75DRA
DragoDelphDRA
Hatchy1992DRA
HawkAussieDRA
Knifey SpoonyDRA
Ljp86DRA
Matt_352DRA
Pie 4 LifeDRA
serial_thrillaDRA
StoodsDRA
StrigoiDRA
T2B_DRA
VandoHawkDRA
akkapsESP
MP_ESP
por_please_yaESP
ShermyESP
DrunkgoliathESP
eth-dogESP
ItsmyshowESP
Jack the GodfatherESP
Milera2BettsESP
raskolnikovESP
sey666ESP
The Blue WeirdoESP
thewizardmelonESP
Wise Guy SamESP
ZoopsESP
CatsnlakersESP
BovoFUR
ChronzFUR
crazywildhorseFUR
Edmund huntFUR
GrockadocFUR
James ColoradoFUR
JyeDyeFUR
kridedFUR
NaturalDisasterFUR
NixiFUR
omgfridgeFUR
PickittFUR
rfctigerarmyFUR
Rioli8217FUR
Sab22FUR
Scythe94FUR
ShaunDugganFUR
Silky23FUR
CadskyGCR
BlackyGCR
brahjGCR
CakeEaterGCR
Camros2GCR
GreyCrowGCR
grumblegutsGCR
hotchilliGCR
Kapow!!!GCR
krakouersGCR
LomasGCR
MemphisGCR
MrPremiershipGCR
nahnahGCR
NTRabbitGCR
SarahSmilesGCR
Smartys PowerGCR
UlahoopskiGCR
weltschmerzGCR
BarrybranGUM
beezGUM
BlueEGUM
bone2468GUM
Brick LoosenerGUM
CatToTheFutureGUM
DenieDGUM
Dory_77GUM
FalconistaGUM
GWS GooseGUM
miggsGUM
NSWCROWGUM
ossie_21GUM
Rodney DangerfieldGUM
ryeGUM
StFlyGUM
SupercheapgiantsGUM
The FoolbackGUM
Art Vandelay_LVB
BrokenLVB
Campaigner for goodLVB
CapLVB
DingsterLVB
Electronic_RenaissanceLVB
GrinLVB
HawkPatrolLVB
I Dont CareLVB
Jezmiester40LVB
JoshWoodenSpoonLVB
kane249LVB
Matera92LVB
Millky95LVB
MuddiemooseLVB
MWPPLVB
RookiePickLVB
Senor MLVB
Shadow ManLVB
Test TickleLVB
TommycashLVB
tonyLVB
AzaroleMBD
BluelegsMBD
cats2riseMBD
cooneyMBD
DemonJimMBD
DEROMBD
GreeneryMBD
HateMBD
HeadlessMBD
Heardy_101MBD
jmoo wanMBD
manangatangMBD
MarloweMBD
moginieMBD
PMBangersMBD
Proper GanderMBD
QuivorirMBD
santeMBD
sausagerollMBD
Tarkyn_24MBD
Van_DykeMBD
WoshMBD
YakkerMBD
AxialMat7OOB
BonzOOB
BRABOOB
BrakletOOB
Callums_GunsOOB
Elton Johns WigOOB
FireKrakouerOOB
FleabaneOOB
haydoOOB
Heisenberg_OOB
HoosOOB
LigmaOOB
MobbsOOB
Mrs TurboOOB
Over The PostOOB
RobertioOOB
The CryptkeeperOOB
The JesusOOB
TigerturbulanceOOB
U2tigersOOB
WickzkiOOB
_Mike_ROY
3KZ is FootballROY
AllikatROY
Aristotle PickettROY
BarrelsROY
DERRINALPHILROY
Elmer_JuddROY
fitzroybowiedogROY
JackNah_8ROY
KabannaROY
LoreROY
MoochROY
royboy2ROY
RoylionROY
tigs2010ROY
windyhillROY
zackahROY
ZevonROY
Ant BearSCS
ant555SCS
BloodySwanSCS
darthmannSCS
Dominic03SCS
FirestarterSCS
GotTheGoodesSCS
GravSCS
GremioPowerSCS
HirdsTheWordSCS
jackster83SCS
Kennedy ParkerSCS
KinderSmockSCS
okeydoke7SCS
philreichSCS
Power RaidSCS
RPCBSCS
satarisSCS
spookismSCS
Ticky009SCS
AnUltimateRessieWON
BallaratBulldogWON
Brenton DavyWON
ClarkeMWON
croweater 41WON
Cubs2LionsWON
damickyWON
dogs105WON
Frothies McveighWON
Grand Uncle HoraceWON
HARPSichordWON
jezzajayWON
JT_the_ManWON
LukeParkerno1WON
SMWON
Soggy2112WON
SSwans2011WON
SunshineBoyWON
SweetDWON
WojcinskiWON
S35 RookiesClub
DazjackBOM
dudeintheswampBOM
SaintsSeptemberBOM
norway blueBOM
sunny3193BOM
cartwrightMBD
MayTheNorthBeWithUWON
4cunningTonneTruckLVB
CountryLadLVB
RonnieRavenLVB
gouki88GCR
RilesMaccaGCR
MemblingGCR
McRobieGCR
BianconeriGCR
WillHaywardGCR
prpl_jssDRA
Ge3ksDRA
Lbaddie29DRA

Last edited:

Welcome to the 7th edition of.....

wkvb2FO.png

Back with a sassy coif and a quaint nostalgic aroma and yes, even more bloody popular demand than we ever thought bloody possible! Even more than last time, when we foolishly and rather feverishly thought, 'surely there's never been this much popular demand before...' well boy, were we wrong!! Was there egg on our faces or what?! I mean, what were we even thinking!!!

It's the Steve you're on mute, hybrid working, would be AMAZING to see everybody back in the office, drive away no more to pay, carbon neutral, hickory smoked, bespoke small batch, all new, GMO friendly, single origin, low GI, 100% improved, Podcast endorsed, contact free, card only, rigorously hygienic Sweet F.A SpudQoach competition!!

That's right, YOU could be the coach of your very own SpudQoach™ team in Season 35!!!

rrv31r2.gif

How you say?

You will select a 12 player team of the Sweet F.A's finest spuds, based on their selections in their club's final H&A fixture of the S34 season, with the aim to record the lowest total SpudQoach™ score of all teams in the competition. The aim of the game is to ensure you select a squad of spudliest spuds that you believe will play EVERY game in S34, but offer the lowest possible SpudQoach™ score as a team.

Your team's SpudQoach™ score is calculated as the sum of all your player’s SpudQoach™ points, which is their Qooty DreamTeam average, plus any penalties. Once you submit your team you cannot make any further changes throughout the season.

Register now to play for your chance to win prizes*!

Prizes include... well, I guess by now you've probably figured out there's no prizes. Besides, the real prize is the friendships we make along the way. :rainbow:

OH, and this mother*en sexy badge mother*ers!!!

jrzerwN.png

To quote the admin...

🥳

WE9uxsv.png

How To Play

1. Choose Your Team

*Select your 12 players. You must select 3 defenders, 3 midfielders, 3 forwards, 2 rucks(!!) and 1 interchange (any position). S35 Rookies will be classed as defenders.

*All players are to be selected for their positions from their club's final H&A game in Season 34. Another thing the f**king stupid bye has made ridiculously and unnecessarily difficult.

PLEASE NOTE: Players MUST have been listed in the position they are selected in your team, during their club's final H&A fixture of S34.

• No trades or substitutions allowed.
  • You can change your team before the season starts.
  • NEW in S35 - You CANNOT (just f**king don't) select a teammate as your Captain, and can only select a MAXIMUM of two teammates in your side, and the can only be DEF
  • Any invalid player selections will be replaced with a random Sweet F.A player at random. It's totally random I promise.
  • No team changes allowed after the first bounce of the season.
  • Deadline for team submission will be 12pm WST Sunday 29th January.

2. Choose Your Captain

* Select a Captain from your players who will receive double points. NOTE: This can no longer be a teammate.

3. Post Your Team

* Once you have selected your 11 players on the field, your interchange player, and nominated your Captain, please post a screenshot of your team in the thread using the template.

Here's the template for sharing your team, please post a screenshot in the thread to confirm your squad.

* Don't forget to include the hashtag #S35crop

ZMYsK4U.png

4. Scoring

Player's Total DT Points/Number of Games Played + Penalties = Player's SpudQoach™ Points (x2 for your Captain)

If Games Played = 0, then Player's SpudQoach™ Points = 200

Team Score = Total SpudQoach™ Points for all players
  • At the end of the season, the average SpudQoach™ points for each of your players are tallied.​
  • For each game a player you have selected fails to play, there is a penalty of +200 points for that player, for that game.​
  • The winner will be the person with the lowest total SpudQoach™ score (total of all player's averages + double for the captain + any penalties for players who did not play).​
Here's the last edition's thread for a sneak peek at what to expect in S35.

FAQs

Q: Isn't this the same as Superqoach?
A:
No, no it's not.

Q: Also TheInjuryFactory, can I pick players based on their Round 1 positions now? - Dav
A:
I think I said yes back in S27, but no, no you can't

Q: Isn’t Woosh just going to win this again?
A:
No The Jesus, I am going to select someone completely different to win this season… it could be YOU!

Q: Do I have to do anything? This sounds hard.
A:
Nope! Literally all you have to do is pick a team, and then you can forget about it for the whole season!

Q: I'd like to be a player this year - Sab22
A:
No problem, just don't forget to submit your team before the deadline next time!

Q: How do I play again? - The Half Back
A:
Pick a team of spuds. Set and forget. I'll tag you mid season and again at the end.

Q: Just to clarify, I can only name JoshWoodenSpoon once in my team of spuds? - AceAndy
A:
Correct. (UPDATE: Now you can't even name him once Ace :'( ) (UPDATIER: He's back so you can name him again YAY)

Q: Hey TheInjuryFactory, I played centre in S27 R16 and I'm playing HBF in S28 R1. Do I count as a midfielder or a defender? - Barrybran
A:
Midfielder. Selection is based off the last round of the previous season for positions.

Q: I'm confused about the purpose of the interchange player? Is their score included? Or is their score used if someone misses? - Loonerty
A:
It's basically a wildcard player. You pick another player, from any position you like, for the 'interchange' player. That player's score will be added to the team's overall SpudQoach™ score.

Q: Can i pick my own team? - TJASTA
A:
Yes!

Q: That's last year's teams. - The Jesus
A:
Yes! Selections and positioning is based on the last round's teamsheets of the previous season.

S35 rookies are eligible for selection, but will be considered as defenders only.

Q: What happens when your Pratie is so spudly they are dropped from their Spud Team? I note one player above included a recently retired player.- Grand Uncle Horace
A:
Any player who does not play a single game in S35 automatically registers a maximum SpudQoach™ score of 200.

Q: Is there a deadline? - GremioPower
A:
Yes, read the OP for fu**s sake.

Q: Will we get the results before Season 37? - DenieD
A:
Sure why not!

Q: Can I be in two sides? - weltschmerz
A:
You can be in many, many SpudQoach™ sides. (Thanks Agent93!!)

I will correct any ineligible selections after lockout with randomly selected replacement players, but if someone actually selects a retired player, I'm inclined to leave as is, because you are an idiot.

Remember, just like last time around, any invalid teams or selections will be met with extreme prejudice once the deadline has been reached....

Sign up now to be a part of S35's most punctual tuber based fantasy Qooty competition!!

SpudQoach™ is an adaptation of Spudcoach, thanks to the legendary Jazny for the inspiration.

Previous qoaches, assemble
Callums_Guns NaturalDisaster manangatang Headless eth-dog Golumless serial_thrilla Chipmunk Test Tickle Tonga Bob PMBangers U2tigers FootyGuy13 MWPP Chipmunk Greenery Pie 4 Life Elton Johns Wig hotchilli Pickitt Golumless

Liked jib cuts
Hate CakeEater nahnah kananooks thewizardmelon Dingster sausageroll sante Braklet VeinGlorious Jabba73 BLUEALLTHRU Ligma Frothies Mcveigh damicky Falconista

Tell your friends!

Player Pool
+ S35 rookies

wnd10.jpg

Brak: [singing] Ohhh, I'm a jolly spud, and people call me Bud.
I live down in the mud with all the other tubers!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

spudmaster you were born for this.
You saying my supercoach teams suck so much that I'm good at choosing the low scoring players??? Rude!
Sounds fun mate, count me in.
I mean heck, it's even got my name in it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back