Unofficial Preview Starting the off-season

Remove this Banner Ad

Preparing for a whole new life as the wife and I have just found out we have our first child is n the way over the pre season and ready around round 4-5!

Need to locate a house with A/C that isn't 70 steps from the driveway, safe and affordable, get all the other necessary stuff for babies (which we've got no idea of yet).... All this not as easy as you'd think when living in the 3rd World!

Congrats Mate.:)

I'm on the plane back to Melbourne on Tuesday just in time to see North play in the Grand Fi.......oh, hang on.....maybe just sit on the front verandah and watch the trams go by.....:cry:

I went for a long bike ride this morning and about the 20km mark turned around, made sure no one was behind me, just me and the dairy cows and paddocks and let out one almighty...

tumblr_mncq2xpiqR1rijmvyo1_500.gif

...felt better the rest of the day.

Now I just feel like this...

upset-jaguars-fan.gif

and I do love the adventure of going to the big smoke (KFC Twister and all) and seeing the Rooboys.

But the rest of the year will go quick and before we know it its Jan-Feb again.

Waiting for the trade and free agency period to start, waiting for the fixture to come out in late October because I want to see footy outside of Etihad and the MCG. Might take a trip up to the GC and or Brisbane, the SCG if we play there and possibly another trip to Hobart. Not a massive soccer fan but follow Melb City. The Big Bash should be good as Renegades fan (Finch and Gayle as an opening pair can be worth the price of membership alone)then you have the test summer which is always good to watch if you are bored.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm doing everything humanely possible to avoid footy outside of North until the FA/trade/draft period (except maybe the Brownlow, go Goldy!)

I would, but I need to be around for next year in case I have to do the same again. They usually lock people up for extended periods for engine block activities in rivers. Mind you, there should be sentencing reductions for justifiable homicide.

"On the 3 charges of murder in the first degree you have been found guilty - do you have anything to say before I carry out sentencing"

"Yeah, nah, understood your honour - but there was mitigating circumcisions and stuff"

"Truly - why is this only coming to light now so late in the trial?"

"Well you see your honour, it's like this. I'm from the future like and these bastards were totally going to rip us off..."

Auto-erotic asphyxiation

Understandable.

I intend to do a whole lot of reading of Bigfooty in the off-season.

You sick bastard.

Preparing for a whole new life as the wife and I have just found out we have our first child is n the way over the pre season and ready around round 4-5!

Need to locate a house with A/C that isn't 70 steps from the driveway, safe and affordable, get all the other necessary stuff for babies (which we've got no idea of yet).... All this not as easy as you'd think when living in the 3rd World!
Congratulations and good luck with all that you both have to do

I'll probably be getting drunk somewhere on Saturday whilst watching the game. The only other footy hurrah left in me is the B&F on 9th October. LuvtheKangas and I will probably get smashed like last year :smiley thingamejig

Congratulations. We'll be having another one in march sometime. Lets hope their first year is a flag. Mum was born in '77 so maybe she can keep the "born in a premiership year" tradition going.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back