Discussion State of our jumper

Remove this Banner Ad

Ryders looked shocking on the weekend.

I’ve noticed Ryder is wearing an oversized floppy jumper which can only be by choice.

7mdt8Vu.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not great for a promo shot, you'd think the photographer would have said something or got an iron out.

Or even just put someone with photoshop skills onto cleaning up the image.

Dumb question, but do these specialty jumpers ever or often get worn in game? AFL teams don't have a regular "third" jersey do they?

Brilliant. You guys have such good colours, anything works.
And credit to Deliveroo for dulling down their logo for a good cause. Now that we know that they can do this set up...

Why can't they do that on EVERY GUERNSEY???
Dumb question, but do these specialty jumpers ever or often get worn in game? AFL teams don't have a regular "third" jersey do they?
There's a 'Sir Doug Nicholls Round' each year, in which these designs get worn. Been like that for a few years now. Any sort of 'different' guernsey you guys have put out has always been worn, except for Maddie's Game last year which, due to shipping didn't come in time.

Yep; I suspect you will be

Hold your horses. You forgot about my propensity for all things negative. I kind of like it but there is something about it that looks a bit amateurish. As he said, good concept but a bit clunky in final execution. It's got year 12 graphic arts student vibes.

They do. In the indigenous jumper case it gets worn during Sir Doug Nicholls Round.

Clubs are allowed 2-3 variant jumpers a year

Hold your horses. You forgot about my propensity for all things negative. I kind of like it but there is something about it that looks a bit amateurish. As he said, good concept but a bit clunky in final execution. It's got year 12 graphic arts student vibes.

Personally I think the birds look out of place. Maybe they’re a little too big. I like the mess of the three colors though.
I’m not a fan of most of the indigenous guernseys but this ones probably the best one I’ve seen

Remove this Banner Ad

Back