Discussion State of our jumper

Remove this Banner Ad

I guess it might be what one grew up with but Saints jumpers for me will always need that bit of white coming from the collar and cuffs otherwise I think it looks way to unbalanced towards black. It also brings out the beautiful red colour more. We're lucky we have such a great jumper either way.
It's BL ******* K the colours will look s**t.

I like both our white or black trim.
But white just seems more traditional so its really nice to have it back.
But i always prefer a slight V on the neck.
Last time we had white neck trim it was too high and rounded and looked like a priest collar and i hated it.
Hope the BLK collar dips down a little like our current jumper but i cant tell from that pic.

That photo from the Instagram, BLK have really cocked it up big time, red looks faded, black looks faded, their new collar looks garbage and they have made the middle white stripe smaller. Burn it too the ground

You must have better eyes than me!
Why don't we wait for a photo that isn't blurry and taken from 10 metres away before we say the colors are awful?

You must have better eyes than me!
Why don't we wait for a photo that isn't blurry and taken from 10 metres away before we say the colors are awful?

Agree, I was thinking "is my eyesight going" as well because I fail to see how such a small photo from instagram could spark that level of outrage :eek:!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Also, if anybody interested I've heard the club very keen to get more games out of hot cross bun jumper next year after positive reaction (and huge sales) from round 2 this year.
Not sure how exactly but that's all I've heard.
Send every message to the club saying this is needed

Send it to Finnis in every way, twitter, facebook, morse code, smoke signals, carrier pidgeons, a tattoo on members

never forgive myself for not picking up one of these jumpers :'(:'(

5b23a551-c70a-4abb-8475-51cd4205f526.jpg

Pink, Grey and a smaller white part :( :(what a disaster

I really don't like that the white strip is thinner. They should all be the same. As per the one Roo is wearing on my avatar, although I don't mind the white collar and cuffs.
I seriously hope the red in that Instagram is just bad lighting o_O
Red is aggressive and dangerous looking....pinky red just meh!

That photo from the Instagram, BLK have really cocked it up big time, red looks faded, black looks faded, their new collar looks garbage and they have made the middle white stripe smaller. Burn it too the ground
They've BLK'd it up is more apt.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back