Discussion State of our jumper

Remove this Banner Ad

No Saints stuff on the BLK website at all, but some of the discounts are huge, if I were a Lions or Crows fan I'd be on a spree. We've recently announced some summer activities around the bay, so you'd reckon we'd have gear ready to go as part of that.
Just picked up a hoodie, running shorts, and 2 training singlets for $65...would've been originally $240 lol. Some absolute steals there now!

Bought a few things as well, be interesting to see what the quality is like when it gets here.
Can't be that bad hopefully, not much lost if it is anyway.
I ordered a singlet on Tuesday, quality is great - I think it's just old stock that they've got and need to get rid of - don't think they have actually made anything for a while now.

A lot of Crows fans are talking about a year with some random supplier and then a proper negotiation for a long term deal after that over the course of the season

Do you think we'll end up doing the same or go the whole hog with the next supplier we get

G'day guys. There's a reason none of the BLK clubs have moved on yet (excluding Richmond, who were able to move their 2018 Puma deal forward). There's a chance they could still be used in 2017 if certain circumstances align.
Canterbury still an option?
Yes

G'day guys. There's a reason none of the BLK clubs have moved on yet (excluding Richmond, who were able to move their 2018 Puma deal forward). There's a chance they could still be used in 2017 if certain circumstances align.
eeDlWNZaV2a4m0MmwdxKXnisfSS_rX8i7IpHNIkEQZ6KkCHXpQ0HkPqkgLUmKF_KrAKRXDqUjCqoKdP3mrDvDB3LIUv0ri1xHTj6HHs2Ohev5OSNBmCPBZGwhqnyLCatUMJsAqZz1OaJwyoP2Fng8YUw407a7A=w320-h180-nc

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don't go back to your ex, we need to find someone more popular with a slimmer cut like Puma
Have you seen the average footy fan?!

There's a lot more...

IMG_1504.JPG

Than...

IMG_1505.JPG

I suspect at this point we're just going to buy some white singlets, some paint rollers, and a couple of tins of "Red Glow" and "Black Sea" from Taubmans.

Ill bet we'll end up with a 2015 clash jumper situation where they run out in a new design nobody has seen or heard of at the intraclub everyone loses their minds and the club goes "Oh yeah we did this"

Except this time it'll be when we run out in our sleek new COAR jumpers ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back