Discussion State of our jumper

Remove this Banner Ad

You really can't go wrong with red, white and black. Can't wait to see this beauty with white shorts.

b1b2f5c18728d318f5ac8f22be1f4d24

(Log in to remove this ad.)

FWIW, I've been in contact with our merchandise coordinator, and we'll definitely have special guernseys for Maddie's Match against Richmond in round 16 and for the Pride Game against Sydney in round 18.

FWIW, I've been in contact with our merchandise coordinator, and we'll definitely have special guernseys for Maddie's Match against Richmond in round 16 and for the Pride Game against Sydney in round 18.
Please tell me its not the rainbow numbers again

Those things were a bitch to see

On a side note, Xblades have killed it this season.

Love the home and while the clash is pretty good I reckon either next season or the one after we'll get an absolute ripper

Still very early but there was talk of how good this indigenous jumper looks and the possibility of a clash jumper of home jumper but with White back with black numbers.
Can anybody mock one up? I think it'd look amazing.

Still very early but there was talk of how good this indigenous jumper looks and the possibility of a clash jumper of home jumper but with White back with black numbers.
Can anybody mock one up? I think it'd look amazing.
Haven't we run something real similar before?? 2010 GF one is similar but wider white in middle.

Similar but I think our normal sized panels on front with a white back would look really nice.

I'm a sucker for seeing red numbers instead of black to accentuate the contrast between us and darker teams, but I think that's the strength of the current clash - it's mostly symmetrical and and there's a lot of red across both shoulders on the front and the back (something that's far too rare in our clash jumpers). It's St Kilda from either side, rather than (for example) shots of the 2010 Grand Finals in which it's a player in black and white stripes with a player that from one side has a black stripe on white.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back