Rumour Stewie Dew Not Popular

Remove this Banner Ad

It's not that simple, sounds simple but it's not.

For example, do you pay a forward less for doing f**k all, when the midfield gets crapped on all day?

You pay your good players what they are worth and how they perform.
Lewis Jetta from the Eagles is a good example. He is probably on 350-400k per season yet has performed for now 9 seasons on what I would think in this environment of the AFL at about a 100k per season.
Why should he get 400k per year and not perform to that level.
Each club would have plenty of these.

You pay your good players what they are worth and how they perform.
Lewis Jetta from the Eagles is a good example. He is probably on 350-400k per season yet has performed for now 9 seasons on what I would think in this environment of the AFL at about a 100k per season.
Why should he get 400k per year and not perform to that level.
Each club would have plenty of these.
Yep, and a player getting payed 250k, gets offered 400k at another club, what do you think he's going to do?

He is going to leave because we have promoted you will get paid no matter your output.
It is what it is but more the fool the league and it’s clubs.
Like i said, it's not that simple, all/most players are putting in the same time, they train the same.

They also have managers, managers are going to look for the best offer.

Mckenna not the right fit for GC Suns

Rodney Eade not the right fit for GC Suns

Stewart Dew not the right fit for GC Suns

Who will be the next idiot to put their hand up to coach this team?

Maybe a bush league coach will refuse it to lol.

Absolute BS!!!!

I own a business on the Gold Coast which is often visited by the players.

Have not heard anything but good things about Dew.

On the other hand there were quite a few players happy to see Rocket get the chop.
Is your business KFC? Dewy is massively popular there.

This rumour is absolutely incorrect. I know a number of the Suns boys and they love Dew. He introduced competitive basketball games during the off season and this helped a lot of the boys bond. He identified a love of NBA amongst a number of them and they regularly watch games together. Also encouraged PS4 tournaments and other activities. Might be a few players that don't like him - but he 100% has the playing group.

Lynch leaving has zero to do with Dew.

This rumour is absolutely incorrect. I know a number of the Suns boys and they love Dew. He introduced competitive basketball games during the off season and this helped a lot of the boys bond. He identified a love of NBA amongst a number of them and they regularly watch games together. Also encouraged PS4 tournaments and other activities. Might be a few players that don't like him - but he 100% has the playing group.

Lynch leaving has zero to do with Dew.

PS4 tournaments?

thought he was anti playing playstation because it was the reason players have poor skill?

PS4 tournaments?

thought he was anti playing playstation because it was the reason players have poor skill?

Doubt it. I don't think playing a console game impacts on your footy skills.

Funny you forget these players are like teenagers/20 something kids mostly. I wonder how many AFL players play fortnite!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Funny you forget these players are like teenagers/20 something kids mostly. I wonder how many AFL players play fortnite!

Should listen to Buckley on Whateley last week, had a funny chat regarding Fortnite.

You just gotta look at their social media channels. From my experience it's mostly blokes who are playing VFL games who are playing fortnite every day ;)
Not sure if there is a connection or not.

1. Controversy at the Crows (unfounded or not).

2. Crow supporter makes up rumour about soft target to try and get heat off own club.

What do you mean getting the heat off the club?

As if a bunch of fat *s laying into the crows on BF is heat the actual club cant handle.

Noone gives a s**t ultimately what any other supporter thinks of their team. If they do, they are insecure.

Rumour got posted in the rumours forum - wow how controversial.

Whether or not Dew is liked doesnt chanhe the fact he cannot arrest the Suns slide into oblivion.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back