Still the most successful club!

Remove this Banner Ad

JuddyBuddy

Premiership Player
Sep 30, 2008
Brisbane
AFL Club
Carlton
The grand final has been and gone and thankfully we are still *one of* the most successful teams in this great game!

Not only did I want Geelong to win today because I hate Collingwood, but I really did not want Collingwood to join us and Essendon on 16 flags.

Thankfully...it's over and the poor old pies are stuck on 15 premierships and have yet another runners up to add to their list...hahaha!!! Good times!!! :thumbsu:

Here's to the Blues going to outright success next year on 17!!

Alright, that's enough. It's good to see the Magpies lose in a Grand Final, but we didn't win anything.

Time to look to 2012.

Yes, yes, understood. Tuck in your shirts, put your beers away, boys. Would not want to annoy our prestigious rival while they are hurting. In fact, lets congratulate them on a fantastic season!! Well done pies!!!

But seriously, stop being so diplomatic EBIAC. Talk about a buzz kill!

This is the one night of the year we can rejoice in Collingwoods failures. Soak it up for 24 hours at least before pulling that lets look to 012 s**t!! :rolleyes:

Yes, yes, understood. Tuck in your shirts, put your beers away, boys. Would not want to annoy our prestigious rival while they are hurting. In fact, lets congratulate them on a fantastic season!! Well done pies!!!

But seriously, stop being so diplomatic EBIAC. Talk about a buzz kill!

This is the one night of the year we can rejoice in Collingwoods failures. Soak it up for 24 hours at least before pulling that lets look to 012 s**t!! :rolleyes:
Have your laugh, do the ol' Andrew Krakouer (kick them while they're down), but let's not go overboard. That's all I'm saying. :thumbsu:

By the way, I've dished up more than my fair share of s**t to their supporters.

Kind of a poor thread. We did nothing today.
Good to have a chuckle at Collingwood's expense but would have preferred to be cheering our own boys against the filth.

Poor thread? Geez you are a hard lot to please!

****in hell, all I was trying to do was dance around and have a laugh at the beauty of another Collingwood failure! You'd think you lot would be up for it!! Apparently there is no place for banter anymore.

Put your noses back up in the air and carry on then! Geez.

Well we're still the one and only club to have won 16 grand finals. I don't give a s**t about Essendon with their 16 flags, one of them was a premiership awarded by percentage, that wouldn't feel like a real premiership if we had won one that way. Just my opinion though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back