Storing Baggage in Europe

Remove this Banner Ad

May 17, 2013
Melbourne
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Spurs, Pacers
Hey guys, first time poster on this board.

Has anyone had any experience with storing baggage at airports in Europe? Have sporting gear I need to store while I travel. Fly into Heathrow but could realistically leave it in Amsterdam or Berlin. Would be for 3 weeks.

I've looked at prices etc, but are there any other options?

Cheers.

Hey guys, first time poster on this board.

Has anyone had any experience with storing baggage at airports in Europe? Have sporting gear I need to store while I travel. Fly into Heathrow but could realistically leave it in Amsterdam or Berlin. Would be for 3 weeks.

I've looked at prices etc, but are there any other options?

Cheers.
Train stations are a fair bit cheaper if you can do it. They usually range anywhere from 4€-5€ to 20€ depending on time, weight and number of items. But that's for luggage, not for surf boards or bikes or anything like that.

What kind of sporting gear do you mean? Spurlonking?

Train stations are a fair bit cheaper if you can do it. They usually range anywhere from 4€-5€ to 20€ depending on time, weight and number of items. But that's for luggage, not for surf boards or bikes or anything like that.

What kind of sporting gear do you mean? Spurlonking?
Hadn't thought of that. I'll look into it. Thanks.

Hockey. So will have hockey bag and also a suitcase to store.

Hadn't thought of that. I'll look into it. Thanks.

Hockey. So will have hockey bag and also a suitcase to store.
Probably the same cost. Just make sure you keep it all locked up so people can't go sifting through it. I would budget about 25€/day per item in those areas just to be on the safe side.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back