Skeptic

All Australian
Apr 11, 2003
melb
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Saints
Can some1 post up his possession stats over the last 2 years 4 me...
Also,
How's he traveling at Port and what kind of role will he play

2003: 15 games, 123 kicks, 33 marks, 32 handballs, 23 goals, 17 points

2004: 22 games, 149 kicks, 49 marks, 79 handballs, 31 goals, 21 points

Skeptic said:
Can some1 post up his possession stats over the last 2 years 4 me...
Also,
How's he traveling at Port and what kind of role will he play
Stuart's struggled for form over the past couple of years, alhough it's been said that that was largely due to injury (osteitis pubis and a shoulder injury). The OP in particular limited his running and kicking penetration.

Signs are good early this season - looks extremely fit and is a different player - racked up something like 22 possessions in the first half againt the crows in the wizard cup and did well in the internal trial (missed last weeks game, so not sure about that one). He looks like he may play off half-back this yearm rather than the pinch-hit half forward role he's played in the last coupla years.

I remember watching Hawks v P.A semi finals a while ago, and hearing Bruce say after Dew kicked a goal to give them the lead, "I reckon everyone here will start saying, "Hes done a Stuart Dew", Fair dinkum i thought, why? Hes close to useless IMO and i havent seen him done anything.
And before you jump at me, Yes i would like to have him in my forward line, only because he is better than Holland...

jezza said:
2003: 15 games, 123 kicks, 33 marks, 32 handballs, 23 goals, 17 points

2004: 22 games, 149 kicks, 49 marks, 79 handballs, 31 goals, 21 points

The stats that matter:

2003: 48 pies, 53 Big Macks, 31 Sausage Rolls, 720 Pints
2004: 55 pies, 82 Big Macks, 45 Sausage Rolls, 1020 pints

Looks like he is going to subway this year though!!!

Nightwolf_69 said:
I remember watching Hawks v P.A semi finals a while ago, and hearing Bruce say after Dew kicked a goal to give them the lead, "I reckon everyone here will start saying, "Hes done a Stuart Dew", Fair dinkum i thought, why? Hes close to useless IMO and i havent seen him done anything.
And before you jump at me, Yes i would like to have him in my forward line, only because he is better than Holland...
In the past couple of years he's been frustrating. There have been patches in his career (parts of '01 and '02) where he was devastatingly effective and kicking 4,5, and 6 goals a game. In fact, I think he was our leading goalkicker in '02 with 50+ goals. Injury free, he's a much better layer than we've seen lately.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

jonny f muleus said:
The stats that matter:

2003: 48 pies, 53 Big Macks, 31 Sausage Rolls, 720 Pints
2004: 55 pies, 82 Big Macks, 45 Sausage Rolls, 1020 pints

Looks like he is going to subway this year though!!!

Great post - nice to see supporters having a go at the tubby players at their own club rather than getting all precious about it.

One of those blokes who, even at his fittest, will look like he is carrying some pounds. He reminds me a bit of Doug Barwick.

Regards

S. Pete

I actually meant per game...

As far as spelling goes...

Being a psych nurse, I can tell right now that some of you guys have serious issues... what's the matter??? mother didn't hold you enough... or maybe she held you too much.

Does it make you feel good about yourself, putting ppl down for trivial reasons... fills a void in your life???

Remove this Banner Ad

Back