Suck s**t Essenjection you cheating wankstains

Are Essendon disgusting cheating scum?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

It's a completely different thing and I know you're smart enough to know it.

Oh sure, kudos to Essendon for getting on the front foot and publicly announcing that "we might have an issue with some supplements we've been taking", had it reflected a genuine desire to come clean and own up to mistakes they've made I'd have had no hesitation in congratulating the club.

Call me a cynic but I have a really hard time believing their intentions were entirely noble. The timing for one thing was highly suspicious (a few days before the findings of the report into drugs in Australian sport were due to be announced?) as was the club's reluctance to name substances, name players who'd taken them, or even mention that Hird and other staff were also injecting some very questionable substances.

No, I'm afraid it looked to me as though Essendon's announcement was nothing more than damage control, a PR tactic designed to paint the club as being fully co-operative with ASADA and the AFL.
Bosk has made excellent points- as an essendon supporter i dont necessarily agree with with all of them
but they are valid

Poor Hawk flogs needing a Geelong win to bring some happiness into their piss and s**t stained lives.

Unfortunately we don't get to belt your sorry arses until much later in the year and you and your other bandwagon flogs will be lining up outside the bowls club looking for refunds on you membership by then. We have no choice but to live through others while your still around.

Cheating filth

and of course,how can we forget hawthorn's cowardly running to the afl rather than ASADA with the ivanhoe issue and the afl issuing an injunction rather then tackling drug abuse

Would be very interesting if a few scum doctors records hit the public. Early onset of Alzheimer's, expected to only last a few months, might have hep c, better give thymosin beta 4 just in case I'm wrong, suffering obesity although again I could be wrong, better go with a drug that doesn't work.

Would be very interesting if a few scum doctors records hit the public. Early onset of Alzheimer's, expected to only last a few months, might have hep c, better give thymosin beta 4 just in case I'm wrong, suffering obesity although again I could be wrong, better go with a drug that doesn't work.
I think ,perhaps quietB,that those examples are a liitle wide of the mark here

Another great result for football today. Well done Brisbane to show up this disgusting pack of drug cheats as the frontrunners they are!

Getting nervous yet Hirdy?

art729-james-hird-620x349.jpg

BUMP :D

Nothing is better than this bunch of cheating pricks getting smashed :D

Suck s**t you cheating wankstains :thumbsu:
That Sir, was a quality bump. :thumbsu:

Looks like the Essenjection bandwagon has broken down folks! :D

4081986916_9ec009345b_z.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Peptideton lost the number of their regular drug dealer this week, oh well better luck next time!

cbf reading entire thread. I presume its been pointed out that Hawf are soft bitches that lose when it matters and Carlrapetankton are the cheating kings, yeah?

It's a Bosk thread. So its pretty much shameless self-promotion. The subject matter is supposedly Essendon, but we all know its actually just "Look at me! Look at me!"

If I ever get to the point where I'm seeking my self-worth from threads on BigFooty then I know it's really past time to have a good look at my life. :thumbsu:

That Sir, was a quality bump. :thumbsu:

Looks like the Essenjection bandwagon has broken down folks! :D

4081986916_9ec009345b_z.jpg

Their supplies have dried up, perhaps they should ask stuart o'grady where they can get some more!

Yeah suck s**t Bombers so BRAVE in defeat though after the year they've had and all :rolleyes:

Is there some shitty alternative to the All Australian team that we can send Wank Carlisle to?

Back