Autopsy Suns v Cats - AFL Rd 10, 2024 - Thursday May 16th 7:00pm - (TIO Stadium)

Who will win and by how much?

• Suns by a goal or less

Votes: 5 9.1%
  • Cats by a goal or less

Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Suns by 7 - 20

Votes: 12 21.8%
  • Cats by 7 - 20

Votes: 20 36.4%
  • Suns by a lot

Votes: 7 12.7%
  • Cats by a lot

Votes: 7 12.7%
  • Draw

Votes: 2 3.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

top of the ladder yes. I said I rated you guys like 4-6 or something along those lines.
You said top on current form.

Meanwhile I never once said Geelong were anything more than "in the pack". They were tracking for top 4 (silly to say otherwise) but now need to bounce back just to remain in the top 8.

This is yet another one of your failed "gotchas".

That feeling when another supporter base wins three flags and is still so headf**ed four years later that a one off score like this against your own team can actually bring you some enjoyment because of comments like this one
Oh come now.
One of your club champs, and current head of your club, adjusted the rules of the game after trialling them at your club.

It wasn't on you, and certainly you wouldn't have chosen that to happen, cause it obviously looks, well, bad.

but it did happen.

and now suddenly Ange-ball defending under the new game structure? life is funny, the way it all turns out.

Yep ok…you’re hurting

I won’t destroy you with more factual facts of reality

Mate what has he said that’s upset you so much?

He’s literally just posted that the Suns are a good side at home - which they are - and that what they do away, which absolutely everyone in the AFL world knows, will determine how they go overall, and that they would always have been a decent chance of beating us tonight.

Oh come now.
One of your club champs, and current head of your club, adjusted the rules of the game after trialling them at your club.

It wasn't on you, and certainly you wouldn't have chosen that to happen, cause it obviously looks, well, bad.

but it did happen.

and now suddenly Ange-ball defending under the new game structure? life is funny, the way it all turns out.

Of course he did mate 😂

nah just a plethora of f/s a true home ground and zero travel.
1. We have one Father son
2. Where should Geelong play? Melbourne
3. We literally played in NT tonight, have played in QLD and SA, so very interesting comments all round really

Cats didn't adapt to the extreme conditions so not gonna judge them too harshly on this. Result was an outlier.

Still think they'll be there or thereabouts come the business end of the season.

Just glad we don't have to play up there.

What did Chris Scott say?!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It’s almost like if you put a team in prime time then they will get more viewers

But don’t you need to prove you can get more viewers before you can get an opportunity to get more viewers?

The AFL and their ****ing nonsense approach to fixturing. Put the small clubs in the corner then complain when they can’t get big crowds or viewing figures. Have them play at ****ing Kardinia every year when the big VIC clubs never have to play there.

Just be better - despite fixture inequities - but then when you are better we’ll play Carlton and Essendon in prime time anyway as long as they’re not abysmal.

Well done to GC for grabbing their chance today. I wouldn’t hold my breath it’ll turn into much more in the coming year or two but keep at it and they can’t ignore you.

Mate what has he said that’s upset you so much?

He’s literally just posted that the Suns are a good side at home - which they are - and that what they do away, which absolutely everyone in the AFL world knows, will determine how they go overall, and that they would always have been a decent chance of beating us tonight.
Darwin is home to south east queensland?

Well f me dead

1. We have one Father son
2. Where should Geelong play? Melbourne
3. We literally played in NT tonight, have played in QLD and SA, so very interesting comments all round really
1- So you are forgetting what won you those flags.
2- and? Doesn’t change anything I’ve said.
3- compare that to all clubs nationwide.

Let’s not pretend the Vic clubs, especially the cats, don’t have a natural advantage.

Makes your whinge about academies hilarious, pathetic and hypocritical all at once.

Darwin is home to south east queensland?

Well f me dead

Mate who is it more of a game for, the team from a warm northern state who play there semi regularly or Victorian sides that they host there at the venue where they’ve won 6 on the bounce? If there is any advantage to being there I think it goes slightly their way so yes, it is the games NOT there or on the Gold Coast where they will be tested the most and arcing up because someone points that out seems pretty stupid

1- So you are forgetting what won you those flags.
2- and? Doesn’t change anything I’ve said.
3- compare that to all clubs nationwide.

Let’s not pretend the Vic clubs, especially the cats, don’t have a natural advantage.

Makes your whinge about academies hilarious, pathetic and hypocritical all at once.

I’d say a lot of things won us flags. Jimmy Bartel, Paul Chapman, Steve Johnson, Tom Harley, Joel Selwood, Corey Enright, Joel Corey, Brad Ottens, Cameron Ling, James Kelly, Harry Taylor, Darren Milburn etc etc and the rest of our non-high drafted premiership players might have something to say about it but hey, maybe not. Who knows.

We have a home ground. Wow. Other teams don’t? That’s amazing. Next you’ll tell us they play fin-

Nevermind.

Back