Super 14 Season 2010

Remove this Banner Ad

Hows the leaving the feet penalty on Pocock who was STANDING as it was called.

Go the ****ing force, show them all.

Bullshit is what it was, particularly when McCaw fails to retire 10m when Hill is kicking from a short arm penalty.

Nice Force!

A big thank you from the Tahs, Reds and Brumbies is deserved.

Great work Force. :thumbsu: If only Genia's try had been allowed.

As if there wasn't any part of the ball touching the ground, what about benefit of the doubt to the attacking team.
kept them South As within 7

clearly some part of the ball was touching the ground even if it was a tuft of grass habanas arm is not that big

I don't think it was clear tjat some part of the ball touched the ground. I didn't see it touch the ground and was happy for it not to be given.

Genia said after the game he felt it touch the ground but i don't think it definitely did.

No try was the right call.

Who else is going out to that piece of s**t of a ground ANZ Stadium tonight for Brumbies Tahs? Off to Swans vs WCE soon at SCG and then off to Homebush. If only it was at SFS, would have been perfect!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i know it's a rugby thread but how good is nic nat eagle man,
can't beleive we never looked at him.

i'm only talking to you cause you barrack 4 the tigers even if there wa tigers, ha ha

mmm sounds like they should be thanking their lucky stars, that are moving to melbourne yes.

Waratahs defeat the Brumbies, but the Brumbies were robbed of a try due to a 'supposed' double movement.

only 2 excuses for S Walsh's performace last night
1) He was drunk
2)He still thinks George Gregan is the Brumbies captain

If I ever hear a kiwi knock our refs again I will refer them to a video of last night's Marx Brothers tribute at the SFS

Couldn't believe it at the ground when AAC's try was disallowed, that has to be allowed.

Pretty dour game that was not too entertaining but good to see the Tahs manage to pull out the win. Brumbies will find it very tough to make the 4 from here and honestly don't deserve to make it from here. I hope the last 4 come from those in the top 5 atm as they have been the most consistent and are most deserving of a finals spot.

If the Tahs don't make it but the Reds do i'll be happy, and i cannot believe i just said that. They are just so much fun to watch right now and i hope they make the 4.

AAK's "try" was a double movement, pretty much a textbook double, as there was another player under him. As for the game, Tahs were the better team, smashed the Brumbies in the pack, and Giteau is playing some of the worst footy I have ever seen him play. Honestly did he actually pass the ball out to the backs at all?

AAK's "try" was a double movement, pretty much a textbook double, as there was another player under him. As for the game, Tahs were the better team, smashed the Brumbies in the pack, and Giteau is playing some of the worst footy I have ever seen him play. Honestly did he actually pass the ball out to the backs at all?

First one I have seen payed in the past few years. If it was against the 'Tahs you would have been calling murder.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back