Competitions SuperCoach and Dreamteam question thread 2013

Remove this Banner Ad

Got him, and I would get Thurlow but I need to trade out Thomas.. Maybe next week.

Thurlow's price jumps this week, Staker still has one more week before it happens.

Hey guys I heard on the coverage on ABC radio that Josh Kennedy got an injury towards the end of the match, but they cut away pretty quickly after the match. I was just wondering if there is any word on how serious it is?

hutchings on the bubble seemingly playing ok, is he worth a look?
Sadly our MC is not real good at keeping young mids in the side.

JS would be shaky

hutchings on the bubble seemingly playing ok, is he worth a look?

Wellingham is out for a bit again (sigh), Embley seems out of favour and with Dalziell getting knocked out on the weekend personally i'd say he is likely to retain his spot for at least one more week. Still may yet sub next week though.

Wellingham is out for a bit again (sigh), Embley seems out of favour and with Dalziell getting knocked out on the weekend personally i'd say he is likely to retain his spot for at least one more week. Still may yet sub next week though.

With his BE of -116 getting the sub is largely irrelevant, should make minimum cash requirement if he gets 3 price rises.

Any chance of Hutchings getting the green vest and Shuey later receiving the red? If not who do you think will be wearing both?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lecras' arm injury serious? Or just resting him vs the Saints?

I'd say the selection panel are putting his poor form down to his arm and are 'resting' him in an attempt to get him back to full fitness and form.

So a little from column A, a little from column B.

Had a fairly good week, scored 2038. I was the highest scoring player in all of my leagues. (Not sure if good, or other people just bad :D )

My only big worry is the round 13 bye, I'll be losing the likes of Goddard, Heppell, Reilly, Watson, Ablett, Pendlebury, Swan, Dangerfield and Kennedy as well as some cash cows. (Which doesn't really worry me).

How did you guys go this week? And how are you looking for the next two byes?

Tweaked a calf muscle at training yesterday.​
What's with the weird formatting?​
ʞəəʍ ʇxəu puɐ sıɥʇ əlqɐlıɐʌɐ 02-91 əʌɐɥ plnoɥs ˙sɹəʎɐld 61 ɯoɹɟ əɯ ɹoɟ 2861 əɥʇ ʇsnɾ ¿ʇɥƃıɹ 'ƃuıʎouuɐ ʎʇʇəɹd

ʞəəʍ ʇxəu puɐ sıɥʇ əlqɐlıɐʌɐ 02-91 əʌɐɥ plnoɥs ˙sɹəʎɐld 61 ɯoɹɟ əɯ ɹoɟ 2861 əɥʇ ʇsnɾ ¿ʇɥƃıɹ 'ƃuıʎouuɐ ʎʇʇəɹd

Pretty good score considering! Good Luck with the coming weeks.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back