SuperCoach Vent and Regrets 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm blaming O'Meara and Rough for everything. The flow on effect after starting with them has pretty much cost me me my season.

Think I'll nailed my starting lineup except for O'Meara and Rough. Docherty and Houston would have be so much better. Docherty by far the best defender.

Traded Tuohy and O'Meara for Adams and Newman. Should have backed in Tuohy and trade Rough. Tuohy averaging close to 100 since then but Adams has been great.

Traded Rough and Pickett to Shaw and Balic. Yep, pretty much like for like.

Traded Treloar for Yeo as there's a gap in my forward line after previous trade. Yeo doing well but Treloar returns and he's back to best.

was tossing up between JPK and Parker 2 weeks ago. Anyone know if there is a reason for parkers poor season? Runner up in brownlow last year now im questioning to trade him back out.

PCL leading to off season knee surgery and delayed start to preseason, I thought. Seemed to explain it for me.

Fell into the same trap as Asho with Tex.
Tex is the motlop of key forwards.

I think the last true key forward I owned was Roughead back in my infamous Roughead out, Roughead in days. LOL! :p

I had Buddy last year at Finals time but he is more of a free roaming key forward so I don't really count him.

Having said that I guess Roughead is a bit like that too now but JM wasn't going to get stung again by going on the Roughead rollercoaster this year. :D:thumbsu:

I think the last true key forward I owned was Roughead back in my infamous Roughead out, Roughead in days. LOL! :p

I had Buddy last year at Finals time but he is more of a free roaming key forward so I don't really count him.

Having said that I guess Roughead is a bit like that too now but JM wasn't going to get stung again by going on the Roughead rollercoaster this year. :D:thumbsu:

Yeah, I think Buddy is more consistent than you're regular key forward so he's the only one I'll consider.

Seems every pri c k's got a podcast these days.
What a wasteland of over-opinionated proponents.
My advise this week, go early on Cousins to get his points this round and next week get Cunico for the $money, even though he has the bye.
Trade hard gents, take some risks.

I like Cunico more than Bolton to be honest.

I think he has better JS than Bolton.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Biggest regret
- Shaw over Doherty at season start. I had enough cash. Maybe didn't trust that Doherty would back it up to same level..stupid.

Others
- Missed Butler
- Traded Strandica > Soldo to cover a donut which left me forced to trade Sandi out when he got injured for 1 week
- Didn't go Marchbank > Hibberd weeks ago

Think these small things have cost me ~500 points and a few trades
Thats the difference between 6000th and 600th

Oh hindsight!

LOL! :p

Yeah got that one wrong bigtime. :oops:

Still reckon Cunico was stiff to get dropped though when you have Parsons playing like a bloody sh1t truck every week! :drunk:

And who would have guessed that Richmond would go in with Castanza, Bolton and Butler all in the same team? o_O

They have bloody Lloyd at CHF this week for Christs sakes! :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back