Off-topic Survivor: Cockburn. Banter and gossip thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Benwah83 ...outrageous!!

Surely he was disqualified for this hurtful contribution? I can barely look.

View attachment 218610

Added points for that. ;)

day-essay-p5h3GP4t5JjAQ

Nice .bmp !!!11

Phaaarrrrrrrrttrrk!

Dear Leader, I'm starting to question your training program.

I was like, "cool packed has posted a hilarious image"

*open thread*

"why is my son failing me"

6kWCRlC.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

jury question

You’re in a desert walking along in the sand when all of the sudden you look down, and you see a tortoise, it’s crawling toward you. You reach down, you flip the tortoise over on it's back. The tortoise lays on it's back, it's belly baking in the hot sun, beating it's legs trying to turn it'self over, but it can’t, not without your help. But you’re not helping. Why is that?

You know I've always wanted that owl. I don't care if it's real or not.

boydshow sending Benwah83 to Cockburn's Hague :$

Benwah83 had told me who to vote for each round but not to tell anyone about it. I'm guessing he didn't vote for me, I reckon Dapper was the only chopsticks turncoat.
Don't worry, Eden. We all have turncoats in our life....

Hint: You're one of em.

We aren't all apart of MENSA like Boydshit and Boganashlee, probably explains why they get along so well.
mate your benny is slipping, you are posting out of character and actually being clever...

Starburns_ thank you for the current challenge. I've had the chance to make time to argue with people on the HTB! SO FUN

We aren't all apart of MENSA like Boydshit and Boganashlee, probably explains why they get along so well.

We're both Westies, so it's probably Boganshow & Boganashlee

We were both on the flogcast Monday night, she was giving me nothing for 2 hours but then at the end with our predictions she got stuck in to me. Fyfie had to tell us to stop shitfighting at one point :D

Remove this Banner Ad

Back