Game Day Brookentchin and Dusty's Tuggers Farewell Tour vs Cocky Cockburn Flagmantle

Remove this Banner Ad

Jul 25, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Leeds United
Well, the good news is there is only 5 games left in Trent (and Dusty's) career
at Richmond, the bad news is those mediocre, no good Youf Tigers are playing tonight and will stink up Friday Night Footy once again.

Freo by 69 dudes.

Double bad news for Tugger flogs...theyll have to travel the extra two stops to watch this game live, and tonight marks the official end of their season.
My prediction:
The Margin to be greater than the crowd (per thousand)
Freo by 22

Fill up yer boots!!! Freo paying $1.90 for some unknown reason. $7 for 40+ points is attractive

• Banned
Can smell the fear from blooze fans about facing the tigers in an elimination final. No wonder they want them gone

Yeah right. Bring those Muppets on , would be my preferred choice to play in the finals, those tiger tossbags.

Played his last game at the tugs, Apparenlty dusty injured his hammy again today at training

#concerning
I understand your angst, it must be heartbreaking that Dusty in his career has one less flag than your whole club has achieved in 97 years, he does have one more Norm Smith though:$

When do Norf play their last game in Melbourne?

Yeah right. Bring those Muppets on , would be my preferred choice to play in the finals, those tiger tossbags.
Odd considering your clubs finals record against us?
  • Richmond and Carlton have met in 23 finals all-up, with the Tigers winning 16, losing six and drawing one.
  • Richmond and Carlton have met six times in Grand Finals, with the Tigers winning four – 1921, 1932, 1969, 1973, and the Blues winning two – 1972, 1982.

• Banned
Odd considering your clubs finals record against us?
  • Richmond and Carlton have met in 23 finals all-up, with the Tigers winning 16, losing six and drawing one.
  • Richmond and Carlton have met six times in Grand Finals, with the Tigers winning four – 1921, 1932, 1969, 1973, and the Blues winning two – 1972, 1982.

That means nothing Postcodes

What happened 101 years ago is irrelevant

Double bad news for Tugger flogs...theyll have to travel the extra two stops to watch this game live, and tonight marks the official end of their season.
My prediction:
The Margin to be greater than the crowd (per thousand)
Freo by 22
7egu9qg62ez61.jpg

Already have their excuse lined up

I understand your angst, it must be heartbreaking that Dusty in his career has one less flag than your whole club has achieved in 97 years, he does have one more Norm Smith though:$

When do Norf play their last game in Melbourne?
Few more at Docklands postcodes. Last week was nice at Marvel :$ Or that doesn't count because it's was at infact Marvel.? So i guess there is another bye tonight for the tugs

#concerning

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So you think we'll be leading with 5 mins to go with Mundy putting one away after the siren to win by 37points, its been one of those years.

Still wouldn't change anything, 3 flags won in our premiership window is nothing to sneeze at.
if freo kick 5 with 5 minutes to go then you might as well switch to Norf.

DanWA just got off his suspension too. Could be an absolute outpouring of emotion from him today for a few hours before he cops another extended break.

Just imagine if Freo get an amazing run with the umpiring and free kicks tonight?

make-it-so-jean-luc-picard.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back