Game Day Brookentchin and Dusty's Tuggers Farewell Tour vs Cocky Cockburn Flagmantle

Remove this Banner Ad

It was ridiculous you could see the staging for a draw 10 minutes out from the end, must have set a new record for wagering I was very suspicious this game would end in a betting rigged draw.
Animation Melting GIF by Jolly Rancher

damn off junkie
A saints supporter melting so hard in a pathetic tuggers v seagulls game? Now I've seen everything.

Sent by shoephone using Tapatoe

These two minnows cured my insomnia with their boring football, hopefully nothing embarrassing happened in this game while I was asleep
The most entertaining *ups both happened in the last 2 minutes

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I LOLed when Garry Lyon asked Jonathan Brown and Nick Riewoldt whether either of them had ever played in a draw.
Just the look on Nick Riewoldt's face! 🤣

What makes it even sweeter is how Dimma used the 'medisub' purely as a tactic to get fresh legs on the park to help ensure victory. All it did was ensure that the Bay was fed with enough material to sustain it for at least another day

Lol. Last year people were complaining that the game is too long and each quarter should be shortened. Now Dimma is whinging that there should be extra time, in the event of a draw. Mate, if your team is too *ed to kick a winning score over the 120 minutes it usually has, why the hell should you deserve more time?

Last edited:
What makes it even sweeter is how Dimma used the 'medisub' purely as a tactic to get fresh legs on the park to help ensure victory. All it did was ensure that the Bay was fed with enough material to sustain it for at least another day
This isn’t the first time he’s done that - they always try and find a loophole to exploit that rule.

Lol. Last year people were complaining that the game is too long and each quarter should be shortened. Now Dimma is whinging that there should be extra time, in the event if a draw. Mate, if your team is too ******ed to kick a winning score over the 120 minutes it usually has, why the hell should you deserve more time?
This.
It makes sense to have extra time in finals matches where a result is required.
Leave the draw during the season alone. Dimma can eat a big bag of dicks.
If Cumberland didn't s**t himself or Balta didn't fart around while taking a set shot, this conversation wouldn't be happening.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back