Survivor: Jethro

Remove this Banner Ad

giphy.gif

Took a lot longer than expected! Genuinely thought it'd be done by 10. Well done all Timmies. :) Honestly think this challenge brought us a bit closer together. We're almost a happy family. :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

TRIBE TIMMY WINS IMMUNITY.

Tribe Ducks, I'll see you at Tribal Council. Please PM me your vote by 7pm AEDT Thursday.

Took a lot longer than expected! Genuinely thought it'd be done by 10. Well done all Timmies. :) Honestly think this challenge brought us a bit closer together. We're almost a happy family. :p
It's actually really tough to get the balance right for challenges. Ideally, if I had more guaranteed access during the day I might be able to adjust them a bit, but it's just not possible at the moment. Really great to see both tribes play the game and great to see Timmy shoot some ducks for once.

If anyone has any idea for challenges (try to make them qooty based), feel free to PM me. I'll definitely do one regarding tipping on Melbourne Cup Day to keep the game a little more interesting.

It's actually really tough to get the balance right for challenges. Ideally, if I had more guaranteed access during the day I might be able to adjust them a bit, but it's just not possible at the moment. Really great to see both tribes play the game and great to see Timmy shoot some ducks for once.

If anyone has any idea for challenges (try to make them qooty based), feel free to PM me. I'll definitely do one regarding tipping on Melbourne Cup Day to keep the game a little more interesting.
I thought that one was good. A simple task needing only a little bit of coordination, the luck and tension was in not knowing if and when everyone in the team was going to be available on a work day. Even toward the end I was concerned they might get on a run and us have to wait for someone. Plus there was plenty of opportunity for having a go in the thread. It worked. :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back