Werewolf Werewolf \\ Marquesas (Arabia) - Survivor

Remove this Banner Ad

If I draw the dud rock I'm hitting you with it.

You’re lynch immune due to your idol.

IF it was a 3-3 vote between Pick & Jmoo, they’d both be safe from the vote. You’d be safe from your idol last night & Smeg would be safe from the challenge.

It would legit be a 2 person rock draw.

A 50% chance of outing Mwerps as evil. All Smeg and/or Pickitt need to do is send me the idol that they’ve found.

You’re lynch immune due to your idol.

IF it was a 3-3 vote between Pick & Jmoo, they’d both be safe from the vote. You’d be safe from your idol last night & Smeg would be safe from the challenge.

It would legit be a 2 person rock draw.

A 50% chance of outing Mwerps as evil. All Smeg and/or Pickitt need to do is send me the idol that they’ve found.

Oh yeah...I actually forgot I had that :D

Somehow I don't think a guy that can't figure out a 1=A, 2=B code is going to be holding on to any idols.

Who knows though. Maybe this is all an act and he's actually a werewolf genius?

Day phase

mwerps (Villager) - killed by Wolves

Also should have said that Pickitt was the last of the Mafia
Thanks for the game, Dead PM please, and good luck village.

Welp, only the Alpha Werewolf to go, and Senor M has been fake seered as Alpha Werewolf and so hence cannot be.

Smeg Head akkaps

As long as one of the 3 remaining villagers win the immunity challenge we're done today. What could possibly go wrong :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Immunity challenge - last day (I hope)
IMMUNITY CHALLENGE - TV shows

Based off the game of Jeopardy, all answers must be given in the form of a question

#CLUEANSWER
TV Beginnings
1I started my career off as a cop in a chapel, before going on to be known for
my character work with Tim Burton
2I had a guest role in “The Last One”, complaining that the plane didn’t have a
phalenge. I last when on to star as the flamboyant Dean waiting for the movie
to happen.
3As soon as I left college, I play the NFL, before playing the role of Chris Rock’s
dad. My biggest role since was as a yoghurt loving cop.
4Guest staring in “The Impant” as George’s girlfriend, I’m known for my squeaky
voice, and as Ron Swanson’s wife
Spin-Offs
1Based in Seattle, following a psychiatrist that previously resided in Boston.
2Starting in a variety show as 5 minute skit, I’m now the longest running animated
show on TV.
3Based in Washington DC, this spinoff centres around Leroy, with his list of rules.
4Starting a couple of years ago and now finished. The fifth show in the universe, centring
around the cousin of the big guy.
Reality TV
1Originally starting as a UK TV show, where reality tv stars and socialites live it big
in a house waiting for their exes to show up.
2This show, starting in 2000 set in tropical locations about to start the 43rd season.
3Based in a house, where a camera watches over the housemates, based off a concept
from a George Orwell book
4Getting fame from a sex tape, that turned her family into the centre of this reality
TV show
British TV
1Following a group of high school friends, as they dealt with dating, drugs and deaths.
This was the beginning for Gilly, Gendry and Slumdog.
2Doing community sservice is tough, especially when you've got superpowers. This
was the beginning for Ramsay.
3This silent comedy featured an single man on his daily routine around the town with
his teddy.
4With the powers to regenerate into a different body after death, the alien that is the
central character on this show has been on our screens for over 50 years

Last edited:
IMMUNITY CHALLENGE - TV shows

Based off the game of Jeopardy, all answers must be given in the form of a question

#CLUEANSWER
4Starting a couple of years ago and now finished. The fifth show in the universe, centring
around the cousin of the big guy.
Reality TV
1Originally starting as a UK TV show, where reality tv stars and socialites live it big
in a house waiting for their exes to show up.
Someone confirm me these two and we are done here

Remove this Banner Ad

Back