Survivor: Punt Road

Remove this Banner Ad

Last vote for tonight goes to HaroLad

403066_7427449e8176704cf36658d54d183ff1.jpg

HAROLAD is the second contestant voted off survivor Punt Road. Head back to your tents and avoid the dangerously large salt deposits Sterge has left lying around. We're starting to see stalagmites now. Wear enclosed shoes. Your safety is important to us.

Death of a Haro.png

**** me.
You're an actual spud somedays...
You really think we're all that thick?

I know what the guy in the white hood in your avatar portrays, and I'm going to tell the whole league.

You really think we're all that thick?

I know what the guy in the white hood in your avatar portrays, and I'm going to tell the whole league.

Cool story bro.

I for one am glad someone like HaroLad is taking a stand and is standing up against racism. Power to you, white boy.

I for one am glad someone like HaroLad is taking a stand and is standing up against racism. Power to you, white boy.
I pray to god that your avatar is ironic.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Welcome Tribes to Week 3 of Survivor: Punt Road.

This week you will be given a speed challenge. When your tribe is ready, please state, in bold in your PM "Our tribe is ready for the challenge". I will then post the challenge in your PM and start the timer. As soon as you post the solution to the challenge, the timer will stop. This challenge is open from now until Saturday 7pm AEST. The results will be announced on Sunday.

Good luck tribes.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back