Survivor: Punt Road

Remove this Banner Ad

Rodneydangerfield has been eliminated from Survivor: Punt Road.

As it turns out, signing up for things that confuse you is a bad idea.

That will be all for tonight.

Death of a Rodney.png

giphy.gif

Rodneydangerfield has been eliminated from Survivor: Punt Road.

As it turns out, signing up for things that confuse you is a bad idea.

That will be all for tonight.

View attachment 406307
Wasn't confusing as much as a bit boring.
But that's just me.
Thanks for the game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If it was boring then you aren't playing properly
Nothing happens?
But still BRAB is right because I've never watched the show so I was bit wtf? But I got a tag and thought I'd see what it was like.
No big deal.

Welcome to the next challenge Tribes.. this challenge will be for an IMMUNITY PIN. This will allow your tribe to play it and sit out of any upcoming challenge, but only once. Your pin will be available until the next Immunity Pin challenge.

Tomorrow night from 7pm AEST each tribe will be involved in a posting challenge. Your tribes will have to post the following words:

Pantsyle: SHAKE
Nyuma: BACKWARDS
Tanakaguyn: LITERALLY

You will notice that each word has the correct number of letters for the amount of tribe members that you have remaining. However, Pantskyle obviously have the advantage with only a 5 letter word for their five tribe members. As such, Pantskyle will need to post their word NINE times in order to win. Nyuma and Tanakaguyn must post their words FIVE times in order to win.

Here's the kicker: each and every tribe member must be involved in each and every spelling out of the word. You can mix the order up from one iteration to the next, as long as each tribe member is involved that is all that is required. At the end of each spelling, you need to tag myself and BRAB as well as which number you are up to in order to help me keep track.

Any questions?

Welcome to the next challenge Tribes.. this challenge will be for an IMMUNITY PIN. This will allow your tribe to play it and sit out of any upcoming challenge, but only once. Your pin will be available until the next Immunity Pin challenge.

Tomorrow night from 7pm AEST each tribe will be involved in a posting challenge. Your tribes will have to post the following words:

You will notice that each word has the correct number of letters for the amount of tribe members that you have remaining. However, Pantskyle obviously have the advantage with only a 5 letter word for their five tribe members. As such, Pantskyle will need to post their word NINE times in order to win. Nyuma and Tanakaguyn must post their words FIVE times in order to win.

Here's the kicker: each and every tribe member must be involved in each and every spelling out of the word. You can mix the order up from one iteration to the next, as long as each tribe member is involved that is all that is required. At the end of each spelling, you need to tag myself and BRAB as well as which number you are up to in order to help me keep track.

Any questions?

Yes.

Any questions?

My question is * off.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back