Survivor: Punt Road

Remove this Banner Ad

Unfortunately it does look like an error has been made, with a mis-read of a player listed in TFW's team as actually being in Pants' team. As such TFW wins the challenge 447-291. Apologies to all involved. Please re-submit votes and actions. TFW is immune from elimination.

Eagling apologies mate.

Eagling, congratulations mate, you win the challenge and are immune from elimination, and as such are automatically into the final five.

Everyone else, please have your votes in by 7pm AEST Monday night.

Thanks for taking the challenge seriously and giving it your all.

Ahem...

B - Bucking Beads
HB - HumanMeatball
C - Matera92
HF - Cloud_
F - BRAB
Foll - pantskyle

Stand by.

Unfortunately it does look like an error has been made, with a mis-read of a player listed in TFW's team as actually being in Pants' team. As such TFW wins the challenge 447-291. Apologies to all involved. Please re-submit votes and actions. TFW is immune from elimination.

Eagling apologies mate.

Well, as I checked the LVB v ESH DT points, and I had something like 66 points between 2 players, I thought there was no way I was going to win - and I didn't, in the end. At least my captain got the points, though the cruelties of fate snatched the sweet thoughts of immunity away from me.

Welcome to Tribal Council guys, and congratulations on making it this far as the Final Six Competitors on Survivor: Punt Road. We asked you and your peers what you've made of the game so far and who you think will make it all the way..

Eagling

I'm extremely surprised I lasted this far; I was sure I'd be eliminated after I took nearly a day to respond to the crossword puzzle; as far as I can remember, I wasn't logged in when my tribe decided to do the puzzle, and I didn't log in until the next morning.

I have enjoyed the game, for the most part, and any parts I haven't enjoyed have been shortcomings on my end, not the game itself. (My inability to win a challenge, my internet cursing me by intermittently dropping out in the middle of the quiz challenges.)

If the final challenge has a big part in determining the winner, then I predict Thatsapaddlin will triumph with some degree of ease.

If not, I still believe Thatsapaddlin will still be victorious, but with strong competition from The Filth Wizard.

The last person to be eliminated from Survivor: Punt Road will be Loonerty.

Loonerty

I'm feeling pretty comfortable at the moment but in Survivor that can change in an instant. Based just off challenges it's hard to go past Paddles and Filth as far as chances to win go are, purely because either one could go on an immunity run to the end.

Dennis ClarkeM

i think my game has been mediocre, which will no doubt be rewarded by members of the jury if i were to make the final 2.

I think loonerty is the biggest chance to win, becuase he is the only person i have ever spoken to in a PM. I even vote exactly how he tells me to vote becuase i havent been paying attention

The Filth Wizard

I've had fun, been a little difficult with some live challenges but can't complain too much.

The biggest chance to win at the moment is probably Paddles although his challenge advantage has probably lessened the last few weeks. You've also got to expect a play to be made in the next week or so. Anything can happen really, all I can do is play challenges to win and at all times keep thinking forwards. I've shown my loyalty and like last game have proven I stick by my word.

Thatsapaddlin

I think the game has gone as expected, those involved and invested the most has survived to the final few. As it should be. With the exception of Eagling, the other 5 left know each other inside out and as such anyone could win from here.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back