Podcast Sweet F.A. Season 27 Podcast - EPISODE 8 OUT RIGHT THIS VERY SECOND

Remove this Banner Ad

I thought that was an odd request, why would you remove the interchange bench.
For the same reason suspensions and injuries were removed. The prostitutes who want to be in the best positions to get the most stats don't want any random function removing them from those positions, under any circumstances. A lot of participants want to game the system by exploiting posting activity to maximize their on-field results. The very nature of the game is intended to avoid this. Removing interchange would water down the randomness of the experience.

Tchasta.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You guys are all ******* wrong, it's T-J-A-S-T-A. Congrats Michaels

Knew I was right.

Nothing more sure than me ******* it up when you come on the tigercast.

You guys are all ******* wrong, it's T-J-A-S-T-A. Congrats Michaels
I'd been assuming T.J. Aster. That's kinda close.

Loved the bit in the podcast about the upcoming matches for the round and predictions. That was in there, somewhere, wasn't it?

I'd been assuming T.J. Aster. That's kinda close.

Loved the bit in the podcast about the upcoming matches for the round and predictions. That was in there, somewhere, wasn't it?
There are about enough tipping threads here for me to cover every single permutation of results and guarantee a win in one.
Will do an analysis of upcoming games next time though!

Okay the podcast has actually proven useful for me. I now know that ClarkeM once wanted me to remove interchange from the sim. I must have ignored him when he approached me in the day.
Anyways, a late answer is better than none: No.
You already told me no. Memory loss at your age, I’d have figured 😉

name a bad Shaun

Shaun Grigg won a flag

Shawn Michaels is a wrestling god

Shaun of the Dead got to beat the s**t out of zombies with a cricket bat

Remove this Banner Ad

Back