Official Match Thread Sweet FA First Semi Final: Baghdad Bombers vs West Coast Wonders @ Abdu Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

Teams in by 9pm Friday night. Late or incorrect submission may result in score penalties being applied.
Game to be simmed on Monday

The Bombers strong finish to the season continued last week when they beat the Wonders at home. By doing so they ensured that a repeat match would occur and they'd be extremely confident in taking the win and moving on here. Loopy_Cam is already a premiership captain so he's seen this all before. Expect a strong showing from the Bombers Captain.

The Wonders however are the reigning premiers and certainly can't be discounted here. Whilst the season hasn't gone to plan they've somehow fallen into the finals and would take heart from the performance of their East Side counter parts last finals series of course with the aim to be going one step further. Without a doubt the wild card of the finals series and could steal a flag from 4th.

My tip.
Wonders by 23 points.

Fair assessment by Boncer.

Sure you Bombers could argue you'll enter this rematch with confidence seeing as you beat us fairly convincingly yesterday.... However I'm implementing my secret weapon for this match.

White powder! (not power, me are a multicultural team). For too long we have been running around with an irritation between our legs. But now we will implement our anti chaff powder and be able to run with confidence.

Let our gentlemen's region stay dry and our thighs remain un-rigged.

Enjoy your final game for the season.

funny-celebrity-pictures-there-will-be-no-one-to-stop-us-this-time.jpg

Been looking forward to this match since day 1 of season 15. I joined the Wonders to play finals. Notice I said finals and not final?

We'll win this finals match, no doubt about that. As earlier posted by WGS, there is no one to stop us now to future glory in the Sweet FA.

You just have to believe you can do anything, just put your mind to it and we can do it. We can win, we will win!

It's good to go for a Wonders victory, believe that brother.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

ha ha ha ha

you've had too many sausage rolls mate, your mind is playing tricks on you.

Yeah, because that's what happens when you eat sausage rolls :rolleyes:

I'm glad you guys managed to stumble into the finals.
We get to humiliate you two weeks in a row :D

Wonders will wish they hadn't made the finals after the hammering we give them this week

That's actually not true.

We had a contract obligation with Nintendo that if we made the finals we could all star as Pokemon in the upcoming live action Pokemon movie.

Win, lose or draw we now have every chance to find a way into your 'ball sack.

277147_193221140725887_3026391_n.jpg

Wise Guy Sam staring as Geodude.

That's actually not true.

We had a contract obligation with Nintendo that if we made the finals we could all star as Pokemon in the upcoming live action Pokemon movie.

Win, lose or draw we now have every chance to find away into your 'ball sack.

277147_193221140725887_3026391_n.jpg

Wise Guy Sam staring as Geodude.

Last week the Wonders proved they're all s**t footballers.

This week they're proving they're all *ed. ;)

Last week the Wonders proved they're all s**t footballers.

This week they're proving they're all *ed. ;)

my advise to you is to edit your post and change that r word whilst you still can.

And don't you remember the past? we've already beaten your club twice this season and we can do it again :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back