Preview Sydney v GWS-

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sheldrick seems the prototypical inside bull. I could imagine Horse starting him out of the kitchen against a hardened group like the Dees or Cats but against the Giants, I'd be throwing him right in there to see what he's got.
As would I, but if Horse decides he wants Mills in the mids, and we keep Gulden and Papley in there, then there really isn't the spots for Sheldrick.

IMO Sheldrick has to replace one of the more fleet-footed guys if we are to actually improve our contested work, otherwise we're just replacing one contested player with another.

Picked for Roberts.
In and out.

Should be. Club rarely makes many unforced changes.

If Bud and one KPD return they wil have priority in replacing Fox and Roberts . Presumably Francis goes to defence and Mills returns to the mids.

Most of us argue Cunningham should be consigned to the 2s after five crap games in a row.

But stubborn Horse may keep Harry arguing continuity. Gus may stay in the 2s as the price.

As would I, but if Horse decides he wants Mills in the mids, and we keep Gulden and Papley in there, then there really isn't the spots for Sheldrick.

IMO Sheldrick has to replace one of the more fleet-footed guys if we are to actually improve our contested work, otherwise we're just replacing one contested player with another.
Sheldrick needs to start at the contest.

Play Parker as a marking half forward. He's can be a pretty tough match up.

Gulden spend time on the wing as we need someone to fill the time Roberts was playing out wide.

No chance IMO. I said earlier on, Sheldrick had a blinder in the VFL. Most weeks maybe that doesn't guarantee you a game, but after a 93 point loss, he's in.
No chance IMO. I said earlier on, Sheldrick had a blinder in the VFL. Most weeks maybe that doesn't guarantee you a game, but after a 93 point loss, he's in.

just surprised they haven't hyped it up a bit as good news

guess it's not a debut

Was Tom McCartin hit by a Kenworth B Double or something ???? 3rd week for a concussion that looked minimal type impact ???? If he is worse and going to be longer just come out and say it. P. McCartin is a different case. The less said the better until it runs it course.
Tom McCartin is signed until 2027.

The Swans would be (rightly) concerned that he could go down the Paddy route & having a bloke signed for another 5 years with repeat concussion issues would be a real worry.

They’ll be taking a very conservative position with Tom.

Against Kelly, Coniglio and Tom Greene - it’d be a great opportunity and test for Gus.

Agree. The one advantage he has over inside bull types is he has a very good burst of speed from the contest. I will be disappointed if he is not selected or dumped to a pocket back or forward.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Should be. Club rarely makes many unforced changes.

If Bud and one KPD return they wil have priority in replacing Fox and Roberts . Presumably Francis goes to defence and Mills returns to the mids.

Most of us argue Cunningham should be consigned to the 2s after five crap games in a row.

But stubborn Horse may keep Harry arguing continuity. Gus may stay in the 2s as the price.

Not that Harry can be held individually accountable but if we are in a position to keep playing someone of his ability/ ilk the quality of this list and it’s status of a genuine premiership quality team is seriously flawed. Sorry but Harry is not getting a game at the majority of AFL Clubs let alone a club aspiring to win a premiership. Sick of hearing his value as depth player. GWS delisted him because he couldn’t ****ing kick ffs !

Not that Harry can be held individually accountable but if we are in a position to keep playing someone of his ability/ ilk the quality of this list and it’s status of a genuine premiership quality team is seriously flawed. Sorry but Harry is not getting a game at the majority of AFL Clubs let alone a club aspiring to win a premiership. Sick of hearing his value as depth player. GWS delisted him because he couldn’t ****ing kick ffs !
GWS delisted Cunningham?

I thought we drafted him before GWS even existed.

GWS delisted Cunningham?

I thought we drafted him years before GWS even existed.
Nope.

The main knock was whether he was able to put his head over the ball. To his credit, he worked very hard on that aspect of his game. But in any poll on Swan player least likely to get a collision injury he would still feature heavily in the votes.

GWS delisted Cunningham?

I thought we drafted him before GWS even existed.
He was in the Giant's academy and passed on him

They didn't even hype up his actual debut, why would they hype up this game if he plays?

Got nothing else to hype up 😂 plus he gets a lot of mentions on social media

You are probably right

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back