Certified Legendary Thread Sympathy for *essendon II - over 6500 days since EFC won a final / AC signs w NM, EFC implode / RIP D2D and T_S

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Which is really really good.

If you're a ****ing crustacean.

You should get me on one of those shows. You would get some serious tabloid space if that happened.

If you're a ****ing crustacean.

You should get me on one of those shows. You would get some serious tabloid space if that happened.

I would totally watch that.

A tremendous reality TV concept would - Chief - "BigFooty - The TV Show"

One supporter of each team lives in a massive house through the season. During the week they have to work together on cooking and the like, but whoever is on the bottom has to clean the dunnies and sleep in a tent in the backyard, whoever is on top gets a palatial bedroom, but you obviously change spots as teams go up and down.

Then, we get to watch them watch games and the ensuing fallout - these folks would end up going bananas by about Round Ten.

I’d say you’re not pretty enough.

DAMN STRAIGHT!

However, you shouldn't discount the ratings potential of a sociopath loaded with all sorts of goodies concealed in the boot.

Generic "mother/bovine" figure - some 5-MeO-DMT for you
Alpha male/jock type - 125mg MDMA
Resident SJW - Definitely fentanyl

etc, etc, etc

The possibilities are endless. BIG ratings winner.

DAMN STRAIGHT!

However, you shouldn't discount the ratings potential of a sociopath loaded with all sorts of goodies concealed in the boot.

Generic "mother/bovine" figure - some 5-MeO-DMT for you
Alpha male/jock type - 125mg MDMA
Resident SJW - Definitely fentanyl

etc, etc, etc

The possibilities are endless.

Nerdy virgin poindexter guy - straight off the the boat flake cocaine.

Screechingly loud puffed lips "Instagram fame" girl - microdots

Nerdy virgin poindexter guy - straight off the the boat flake cocaine.

The boot isn't exactly THAT big. We're looking for potency here. 150 mcgs of William Pickard's finest.

............and besides, Dapper would already be doling out the bupa so he could try and pull a root out of the applicants.

Screechingly loud puffed lips "Instagram fame" girl - microdots

I doubt it would make the slightest difference.

Last edited:
The boot isn't exactly THAT big. We're looking for potency here. 150 mcgs of William Pickard's finest.

I doubt it would make the slightest difference.

Political prisoner.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Any "win" Essendon gets with players who served doping suspensions on the field has all the legitimacy of a three bob note.

Its why the commentators have to whip themselves into a frenzy over them to try and shove this tainted product down punters' mouths.

Nobody is buying it.

Any "win" Essendon gets with players who served doping suspensions on the field has all the legitimacy of a three bob note.

Its why the commentators have to whip themselves into a frenzy over them to try and shove this tainted product down punters' mouths.

Nobody is buying it.

Actually, this is correct.

All Growth hormone derivatives involve biological changes that remain throughout the rest of life, so they really should have been banned for life.

I feel like I’ve seen you on Cops already.

It doesn't surprise me in the slightest that you watch it.

Any truth to the rumor that you're the Harvey Weinstein of reality TV?

Actually, this is correct.

All Growth hormone derivatives involve biological changes that remain throughout the rest of life, so they really should have been banned for life.

A week ago Heppell has a genetic foot injury that will keep him out all year, now he's running around again no problems.

They didn't forget what Dank taught them. They just got better at hiding it.

Bad Teffy bad teffy, watcha gonna dooo???

I'd would be very interested to see your reaction if Snake did indeed come for you mate.

I hope you'd be wearing the dark shorts that round.

I'd would be very interested to see your reaction if Snake did indeed come for you mate.

I hope you'd be wearing the dark shorts that round.

Is he thinking about it?

Is he thinking about it?
Doubt it.

I offered to buy all the keyboard warriors a beer before last week's North Grand Final and they all went surprisingly quiet on the topic of meeting up.

Doubt it.

I offered to buy all the keyboard warriors a beer before last week's North Grand Final and they all went surprisingly quiet on the topic of meeting up.

Hope you were wearing your dark pants m8

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back