Certified Legendary Thread Sympathy for *essendon II - over 6500 days since EFC won a final / AC signs w NM, EFC implode / RIP D2D and T_S

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I suspect his involvement will be the supplying the free lunch.

I suspect his involvement won't end well at all.

"Oh hey Hirdy this bloke is called Ramzan, he's from sort of Chech, Russ, it doesn't matter, he's keen on buying a club in Italy, yeah look it is better if it is your name because ... just don't google him hey, this is black ops stuff!"

I suspect his involvement won't end well at all.

"Oh hey Hirdy this bloke is called Ramzan, he's from sort of Chech, Russ, it doesn't matter, he's keen on buying a club in Italy, yeah look it is better if it is your name because ... just don't google him hey, this is black ops stuff!"
Just add it to the list of places around the Caspian Sea, who still use the brazen bull but are nicer than Queensland.

Does the age refer to Lance Armstrong as "Cycling Great Lance Armstrong" these days? Or "Olympic Great Ben Johnson"?
The term used in the article is "* great" not "AFL great". In the context of their putrid corrupt history, Hirdy is a giant amongst men.

Only 36 hours to the best moment of your season! Isn't it exciting.
Tough gig - do you honestly give yourself any chance? In my totally unbiased hate * mode I can't find a way for you guys to win.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Only 36 hours to the best moment of your season! Isn't it exciting.
Alastair Clarkson at Port, no Giants or Suns, Richmond bottom: What footy was like when Essendon won its last final.

It’s hard to remember living without Facebook and YouTube. When Essendon won its last final in 2004, Mark Zuckerberg had only just launched his social media juggernaut and YouTube didn’t exist.

Alastair Clarkson at Port, no Giants or Suns, Richmond bottom: What footy was like when Essendon won its last final.

It’s hard to remember living without Facebook and YouTube. When Essendon won its last final in 2004, Mark Zuckerberg had only just launched his social media juggernaut and YouTube didn’t exist.
John Howard was PM, Chris Judd was the brownlow medallist, dial up was still a thing.

The term used in the article is "* great" not "AFL great". In the context of their putrid corrupt history, Hirdy is a giant amongst men.
Yeah. I see your point. He has done more than most to diminish the reputation of * and every other person associated with that cesspit of a football club I spose. Gotta give him that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back