Certified Legendary Thread Sympathy for *essendon III - with 2023 finals on the line, GWS win by +100 / Nov4 = 7000 days since last final win / RIP D2D and T_S

Remove this Banner Ad

Wouldn't the world "ultimately" imply you are still yet to achieve it :)
Firstly. Thanks for quoting someone else and passing it off as my own words. What I do know is that the junkies have achieved is 20 years of not one finals win. That's an achievement to be really proud of. Speaking of your favourite player, when can we expect to see Hirdy back?:thumbsu::p:p:p

Firstly. Thanks for quoting someone else and passing it off as my own words. What I do know is that the junkies have achieved is 20 years of not one finals win. That's an achievement to be really proud of. Speaking of your favourite player, when can we expect to see Hirdy back?:thumbsu::p:p:p

lol we both know a worse acheivement.....

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You guys were 10 years ahead of the curve, getting your clot shots and boosters. 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Oh boy, an Anti-Vaxing North Supporter

Life must be pretty tough the last few years

Great thread, reminds me of all of Essendon's failures and status as a perennial cellar dweller

Great thread, reminds me of all of Essendon's failures and status as a perennial cellar dweller
You guys & gals are in dire need of cheering up

That's what this thread is for afterall!

images.jpg

You guys & gals are in dire need of cheering up

That's what this thread is for afterall!

View attachment 1987897

Reminder that the bloke on the right accomplished more on the 6th of September 2014 than the Essendon Football Club 2005-Infinity 🫵🤣

Reminder that the bloke on the right accomplished more on the 6th of September 2014 than the Essendon Football Club 2005-Infinity 🫵🤣

the bloke on the left wouldn't know.

He has accomplished more in 8 rounds with us than in 7 years with you.

Essendon never play finals and are always just also-rans. You didn't know?

nah it's just odd seeing a supporter from a team that's finished the last 4 seasons in a row in the bottom 2 call someone else a perennial cellar dweller.

Who knows maybe you will finish 3rd last this year?

Watching you guys try to banter and troll is like watching a baby giraffe walk for the first time. Just let your corpse be kicked. Like it deserves to be.

nah it's just odd seeing a supporter from a team that's finished the last 4 seasons in a row in the bottom 2 call someone else a perennial cellar dweller.

Who knows maybe you will finish 3rd last this year?

Watching you guys try to banter and troll is like watching a baby giraffe walk for the first time. Just let your corpse be kicked. Like it deserves to be.

Because, while we have ups and downs, we occasionally fire a shot. Essendon have been constantly losing for the entire memorable life of anyone under 30 lol

You'd give the last 20 years of your clubs' history to accomplish something we've done multiple times since then. It'd be another year for us, but it'd be a watershed moment for you club :$

Because, while we have ups and downs, we occasionally fire a shot. Essendon have been constantly losing for the entire memorable life of anyone under 30 lol

You'd give the last 20 years of your clubs' history to accomplish something we've done multiple times since then. It'd be another year for us, but it'd be a watershed moment for you club :$
You have ups?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back