Competition T20 Australia III 2018/19 | Franchise Bidding Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

(First time doing one of these so here goes nothing...)
31307709763_c812834ab3_o.png

T20 AUSTRALIA III 2018/19
PRE-SEASON HUB

Welcome to the third season of FJGD's T20 Australia competition, where graphics design meets Twenty20 cricket ;)
As stated in the competition announcement thread, magpienato and I will be joint league commissioners for this season and we are very excited to take on this opportunity.

We are intending to run this over the course of ~3 weeks beginning on 28th December with 2-day polls to emulate the fast-paced nature of T20 cricket and to maintain engagement over the BBL season.
Similar to last year, we intend to use a division/group system in order to determine playoff spots, however this is subject to the amount of teams in the competition. Information regarding that will be given at a later date.

Designers will have to create a Home and Alternate kit for use during this season. More information regarding specifics (ie. logo-placements) will be given once bids are processed.

For now, your opportunity to bid (or rebid) for a team in this years' competition has come.

Please note:
  • Existing T20A teams will be given priority over their location and/or identity
  • Teams must be Australian or New Zealand-based
  • Nato and I will be trying to balance the amount of teams per state so a new bid may not be successful for this reason.
  • All relocation requests must be approved by either Nato or I before becoming a successful bid.
Please nominate your bid in the following format:
TEAM NAME:

As mentioned above, please keep in mind the location of your team before bidding. Creating a team in an area with less teams will give new teams a better chance at a successful bid :)
As for colours/moniker, though you may not have a clear idea as to your team identity we encourage you to at least put down something so we can get an idea of the overall aesthetic of the league.

Finally, any proposals for changes to league structure, etc shall be suggested in this thread and a poll will be created accordingly.
All proposed/confirmed changes will be listed below

PROPOSED LOGO UPDATE
Nato has altered FT's classic and iconic T20A to give it an updated look.

Last edited:
I’m in, but not sure whether I’ll be continuing with the Fremantle Armada, or going with something fresh.
No worries. All relocations must be approved firstly so just hit me or Nato up once you've decided :)
I forgot to mention that in the OP so thanks haha

No worries. All relocations must be approved firstly so just hit me or Nato up once you've decided :)
I forgot to mention that in the OP so thanks haha

Actually had a solid idea for what to do for the Armada based on an old Maritimo jersey I just bought.

Consider the Armada in. Teal and black.

Melbourne Titans will be returning for their 3rd year now. Commissioner Nato assures there will be no favoritism shown towards his team.
As will the Dockland Raiders, however perhaps with a slightly changed identity :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Team Name- Geelong knights
Location- Geelong
colours- black and red
if any of that is taken or if theres any problem tell me

Team Name- Geelong knights
Location- Geelong
colours- black and red
if any of that is taken or if theres any problem tell me
There were no Geelong team last year and your bid is early so you should be alright :)

Team Name: Central Wanderers
Location: Alice Springs (primary), Darwin, Mt Isa (secondary)
Colours: Primarily black with ochre and white

Remove this Banner Ad

Back