FTA-TV Talking Footy

They should change Talking Footy to "Collingwood Chat"- How many times can they discuss Nathan Buckleys coaching role? Its boring.

LOL, the show is produced by Eddie McGuire's media company JAM TV so yeah, there will be a lot of Collingwood on this show as in any show he is associated with.

Confirmed that BT on the panel for the rest of the year. Much preferred the smaller panel and 60 minutes and just a little as someone else said of Scoop. Give us what you got then go.

Personal note: Did not think very much at all of BT's comments regarding Hawthorn and Clarkson's role in their revival this season. Very very disrespectful. Can only think those 3 years they were playing in the same competition that little Al made Big Brian poo his pants at some stage, leaving a lasting impression.

They should change Talking Footy to "Collingwood Chat"- How many times can they discuss Nathan Buckleys coaching role? Its boring.

Agree 100% - Was in Melbourne for holidays for a month in June and July and staggered by how much time Collingwood receives in all forms of the media - It was staggering.

I loathe Taylor as a caller, and wish like so many others he was just himself instead of playing whatever ridiculous role they feel he needs to.

But I agreed with him 100% on that.
I don't get it.

What's the big deal?

Boogers

Team Captain
Sep 12, 2013
Melbourne
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
How do we like the new version with Campbell Brown and no Watson?

It looks like Duck has had some new plugs over Summer. He used to look like this. lol

waynecarey_wideweb__470x274,0.jpg

Catters 070911

Club Legend
Oct 13, 2017
AFL Club
Geelong
I think that's pretty lazy by 7..they could have easily put it on mate like they usually do..its obviously a ratings thing but not everyone cares about the comm games

The Commonwealth Games aren't even on 7Mate.

They are showing some Kiwi version of RBT instead. WTF!

Collingwood 4 eternity

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 16, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Think it’s because a lot of their show production/ floor staff are up on the Gold Coast doing production at all of the venues

If you’ve ever been to a live show of AFL Gameday , there are channel seven floor staff everywhere , would be the same with Talking Footy , would take half a dozen at least to manicure BT moustaca , let alone quaffing McLures hair

Back