Teams Team Development (SC GOLD Picker)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright, here we go, kicked off my preseason today.

Backs

Rance, Laird, Johannisen, Hibbered, McGrath, Keefe, ( Scharenberg, Stewart )

Mids

Pendlebury, Bontempelli, Fyfe, Heppell, D.Beams, D. Swallow, Powell-Pepper, Myers ( Petrevski-Seton, Berry, Pickett )

Rucks

Gawn, Sandilands ( Strnadica )

Forwards

Deledio, Franklin, Greene, Ryder, McCluggae, Eddy ( McKay, Bolton )

Happy with that. Only worry is Sandilands. Think Deledio will be the highest scoring forward for the season.
Another worry could be lack of forward depth, but this is just one of many teams I will play around with.
Got the two Champion Data's love child's in my side. Probably need Grundy in to have the trio.

How much coin do you have left? Personally I'd try and upgrade one of Ryder or Hibberd, I think they will both be in that nagging 85-92 average range.
Like the Deledio pick but I'd have him and Bennell in the same category, they will average close to 100 but will play 16-18 games at best. If he plays often in the early rounds its a win.
Otherwise a good team :)

How much coin do you have left? Personally I'd try and upgrade one of Ryder or Hibberd, I think they will both be in that nagging 85-92 average range.
Like the Deledio pick but I'd have him and Bennell in the same category, they will average close to 100 but will play 16-18 games at best. If he plays often in the early rounds its a win.
Otherwise a good team :)

66k, I cant afford to lose Ryder, he is the only decent ruck/forward, only way to lose him is if I dont pick Sandilands.

Do Port need a LTI to upgrade Eddy?
we have structured our list so that we have 38 seniors and 7 rookies? (7 or 8)
so we can upgrade at any time and Eddy and Snelling seem the two frontrunners so far.

it will all depend on JLT series form though (what a s**t name for a comp)

we have structured our list so that we have 38 seniors and 7 rookies? (7 or 8)
so we can upgrade at any time and Eddy and Snelling seem the two frontrunners so far.

it will all depend on JLT series form though (what a s**t name for a comp)
Cheers mate

Eddy might be a bench lock

66k, I cant afford to lose Ryder, he is the only decent ruck/forward, only way to lose him is if I dont pick Sandilands.
everyone has different opinions. Seymour reckons Ryder can be a top 6 forward, while Thuggee has him as a burnman, hence his suggestion

back your gut. stevebbb is going without ruck coverage while picking Sandi as he reckons Sandi can last 8 games.

your team, your opinions

everyone has different opinions. Seymour reckons Ryder can be a top 6 forward, while Thuggee has him as a burnman, hence his suggestion

back your gut. stevebbb is going without ruck coverage while picking Sandi as he reckons Sandi can last 8 games.

your team, your opinions

Considering dropping Sandi for Grundy.

Fair enough, I'd lose Hibberd TBH

your team, your opinions
Even though Ryder is a personal burnman for me I think he can still be a top 10 forward this year, top 6 is highly unlikely IMO. I've started with him twice in years gone past and both times he either got suspended or injured, and to top it off when he did play it was a J.Roughead / T.Cloke type roller coaster from week to week. Never again :p

Considering dropping Sandi for Grundy.
I do like Grundy as an R2, its worth a punt

First go. Ruck cover or no ruck cover is doing my head in yet again.

Defenders:
Sam Docherty [CAR] ($591,600)
Heath Shaw [GWS] ($576,500)
Rory Laird [ADE] ($526,800)
Mitchell Hibberd [NTH] [MID] ($123,900)
Ed Vickers-Willis [NTH] ($123,900)
Luke Ryan [FRE] ($117,300)
Tom Stewart [GEE] ($117,300)
Ben Long [STK] [FWD] ($117,300)

Midfielders:
Patrick Dangerfield [GEE] ($716,900)
Scott Pendlebury [COL] ($645,700)
Josh P. Kennedy [SYD] ($617,100)
Dan Hannebery [SYD] ($616,800)
Joel Selwood [GEE] ($606,600)
Nat Fyfe [FRE] ($573,500)
Jarrod Berry [BRL] [DEF] ($139,800)
David Myers [ESS] ($133,700)
Harrison Wigg [ADE] ($123,900)
Tyrone Leonardis [SYD] [FWD] ($123,900)
Shai Bolton [RIC] [FWD] ($117,300)

Rucks:
Todd Goldstein [NTH] ($588,400)
Stefan Martin [BRL] ($488,000)
Luke Strnadica [FRE] [FWD] ($102,400)

Forwards:
Nick Riewoldt [STK] ($549,500)
Jack Macrae [WBD] [MID] ($511,700)
Patrick Ryder [PTA] [RUC] ($418,100)
Aaron Black [GEE] ($137,100)
Jarrod Pickett [CAR] [MID] ($123,900)
Hugh Greenwood [ADE] [MID] ($117,300)
Timothy Smith [MEL] ($102,400)
Brett Eddy [PTA] ($102,400)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That teams crammed hard packed more than my knickers.
Imagine if all the returning stars fired :eek:
mid-price maaaaaaaaadness!!! :D

Nice team Steve, batting very deep with some classy players. Although probably one too many mid pricers in the forward line and personally I'd downgrade Swallow to a rookie and upgrade Beams/Murphy to a super premo.
Wingard to Rookie
DSwallow to JPK

;)

Swap Treroar for Rockliff and i love this team
Pittard to Vlaus
Chad to Turtle
Sandi to Grundy or Goldy if cash allows
Jasper is never leaving my team
He is my MVP

427542-tlsnewsportrait.jpg

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

Status