Preview Team vs Hawthorn Friday 27/7 [IN: Hockey, Winderlich, Browne OUT: Myers, Dell'Olio, Dyson]

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
No Kav.
Winders, Budda jnr and Browne

Team-1.jpg

Kav isnt in?

Essendon live wire Jason Winderlich will make his return to AFL on Friday night against Hawthorn in one of three changes to the Bombers lineup.
Winderlich is set to play his first game at AFL level since injuring his knee in round four against Carlton last season.
Midfielder Heath Hocking will return from suspension with youngster Alex Browne also coming into the side following a number of strong VFL performances for Bendigo.
David Myers (achilles), Ricky Dyson (ankle) and Cory Dell’Olio (omitted) are the trio out of the team for the match against the Hawks.

The team looks a lot more balanced escpecially in regard to the fwd line

---Winders----Gumby----Crameri----
---Jetta--------Hille-----davey-----

IN: Winderlich, Hocking, Browne

OUT: Myers (achilles), Dyson (ankle), Dell'Olio (omitted)

Happy with that. Looking forward to seeing Browne coming in and destroying someone.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have to admit, I am very surprised Melksham was kept this week. I rate him, but his form does not warrant senior selection right now. Hasn't for a while.

Stoked for Browne and Winders, though!

Obviously TRB know something we don't. I personally don't care who plays, I'll just focus on supporting them throughout the game :thumbsu: and so should you

Cyril notches up a milestone of one hundred games. Congratulations to him, but I wonder how many times we'll hear Bruce make mention of that.

Kav named as an emergency, so I wonder if they'll make him a last minute inclusion so as to debut without the media pressure. It's something Sheedy would do, not so sure about Hird.

Obviously TRB know something we don't. I personally don't care who plays, I'll just focus on supporting them throughout the game :thumbsu: and so should you

Of course everyone will still support the team.

We still have every right to be bemused to Melksham's continous selection. He is obviously getting a free ride to aide his development. I just don't that free ride is helping at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back