Teams that been Pwned by Sydney at the Trade table....

Remove this Banner Ad

You are the only club that thought he was worth $800000 - and the only club that could pay that.

From what I've heard the crows matched Sydneys offer but Kurt turned it down because he was so desperate to get out of the poisonous culture at West Lakes.

So you DON'T have a no dickhead policy then ?:rolleyes:

It's you that have been conned.
Paying a player THAT MUCH MONEY for half a season....and yet you all think you've got the deal of the century! You are the only club that thought he was worth $800000 - and the only club that could pay that.

Us losing draft picks and paying fines had SFA to do with Sydney. The penalties the AFC have are their fault not your doing.
But I don't expect you to comprehend that now ...you've failed to comprehend that for the last 9 pages!:D
:p NRL fans - whadda ya do

No wonder AFC fail as an organisation. Take the long term view to keep Tippett by offering him a 3 year deal when he didnt want to stay. Now it's come back to bite them.

Sydney offer a high priced first year to get him to our club, but have stated over and over again that he is a long term prospect. A 25 year old KPF is worth investing in, as your club seemed to think as well.

The main difference being that he wants to be at Sydney Swans.

Jilted lover much?

Ah..

sigh

..and no, the irony that I am repeating myself is not lost. The bigger irony is your inability to read and your clubs hypocrisy.
Plenty of other posts of yours that makes this statement a complete fabrication. Like claiming that "Trigg was trying to do the best by the club..." which you've posted on more than one occasion.

Sigh...

Plenty of other posts of yours that makes this statement a complete fabrication. Like claiming that "Trigg was trying to do the best by the club..." which you've posted on more than one occasion.

Sigh...

Where ?
Quote me properly...don't put words in quotation marks and attribute them to me thanks. That's the epitome of "fabrication":rolleyes:

Fabrication is issuing one contract to a player, then issuing a separate one to the AFL and telling the player not to mention it.... ;)

No that's wilfull deceipt :D which player Tippett went along with

No wonder AFC fail as an organisation. Take the long term view to keep Tippett by offering him a 3 year deal when he didnt want to stay. Now it's come back to bite them.

Sydney offer a high priced first year to get him to our club, but have stated over and over again that he is a long term prospect. A 25 year old KPF is worth investing in, as your club seemed to think as well.

The main difference being that he wants to be at Sydney Swans.

Jilted lover much?

Nah ...that's just a rant.

So, to be clear , does Sydney have a "no dickheads " policy? If not, then is it just a big fat load of rubbish ...and if yes, does the "dickhead" tag only apply to s**t footballers , not ones you think are worth $800000 a year?

Oh and we invested 4 years into Tippett ...his improvement has plateaued to such an extent that he was 14th in our B & F , and , IMO , should have been dropped a couple of times this last season.

Nah ...that's just a rant.

So, to be clear , does Sydney have a "no dickheads " policy? If not, then is it just a big fat load of rubbish ...and if yes, does the "dickhead" tag only apply to s**t footballers , not ones you think are worth $800000 a year?

Oh and we invested 4 years into Tippett ...his improvement has plateaued to such an extent that he was 14th in our B & F , and , IMO , should have been dropped a couple of times this last season.

It's not explicit, but Swans certainly do not suffer fools lightly. If they think their system can overcome any issues, they back it. For example, premiership hero Mitch Morton kicked 78 goals in the seconds, and could not get a game with us until he improved his defensive nous and commitment. Everyone had written him off, and questioned Sydney's choice in picking him up. I reckon the coaches would have loved his contest that led to the Jack goal, more than the 2 he scored himself.

In regards to Tippett, 3 out of those 4 years, he didnt want to be there. Him being a dickhead seems to be quite subjective. Now he is in an environment that will push him to hopefully reach his potential. It could work out, or it could backfire. But I back the Sydney system to make it more likely that Tippett will improve the side.

It's not explicit, but Swans certainly do not suffer fools lightly. If they think their system can overcome any issues, they back it. For example, premiership hero Mitch Morton kicked 78 goals in the seconds, and could not get a game with us until he improved his defensive nous and commitment. Everyone had written him off, and questioned Sydney's choice in picking him up. I reckon the coaches would have loved his contest that led to the Jack goal, more than the 2 he scored himself.

In regards to Tippett, 3 out of those 4 years, he didnt want to be there. Him being a dickhead seems to be quite subjective. Now he is in an environment that will push him to hopefully reach his potential. It could work out, or it could backfire. But I back the Sydney system to make it more likely that Tippett will improve the side.

Do you really think the AFC is any different? Taylor Walker was consistently dropped during the 2011 season in order that he improve his defensive game. Personally I thought it was crap, because if we have a gun forward, he is it, not Tippett.

It's not so much Sydneys policy as everyone's policy. It falls apart when we talk Barry Hall though doesn't it.

Either way , ranting that my club fails as an organisation because we had a disgruntled greedy sook is drawing a long bow.

Where ?
Quote me properly...don't put words in quotation marks and attribute them to me thanks. That's the epitome of "fabrication":rolleyes:
There's a thread on your board with 29K plus posts by now I'm sure, most of it filled with righteous bile from EVERY Crows fan. Remember the first couple of weeks, when the Swans were the Devil incarnate, remember that? The amount of bile that sprang from the bilge of the Crows bitter wound was truly astounding...

Fast forward a few weeks and Hey Presto! It's like it never happened.

Except we all know it did. Including you.

There's a thread on your board with 29K plus posts by now I'm sure, most of it filled with righteous bile from EVERY Crows fan. Remember the first couple of weeks, when the Swans were the Devil incarnate, remember that? The amount of bile that sprang from the bilge of the Crows bitter wound was truly astounding...

Fast forward a few weeks and Hey Presto! It's like it never happened.

Except we all know it did. Including you.

What never happened ? I haven't read the thread .
In all those 29000 have I posted in it ? EVERY Crows fan has posted in it have they ? You have issues with them .. I suggest take it up with them.

I am concerned with the bullshit "fabrication" you have thrown in my direction. Quote it or shut up ....

What never happened ? I haven't read the thread .
In all those 29000 have I posted in it ? EVERY Crows fan has posted in it have they ? You have issues with them .. I suggest take it up with them.

I am concerned with the bullshit "fabrication" you have thrown in my direction. Quote it or shut up ....
Here's just a minor taste of your bitterness:

"I tell you ...it's not Sydney that's bent us over the table... even though you were speaking to him as far back as June apparently ...all that above board is it ?

It's the Curt that's done it to both our clubs.

Good luck with him. He and his old man - lying blackmailing scum"

Innuendo in the form of unsubstantiated rubbish about speaking to him back in June, followed by outright blame toward Tippett and his father. I didn't even have to go back to that bile on your board, it's right on this thread. There's so much more littered here and there.

Not your club, only Tippett and his father to blame, eh? Oh, and the Swans, when it suits. They are your words. Read them and weep.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Here's just a minor taste of your bitterness:

"I tell you ...it's not Sydney that's bent us over the table... even though you were speaking to him as far back as June apparently ...all that above board is it ?

It's the Curt that's done it to both our clubs.

Good luck with him. He and his old man - lying blackmailing scum"

Innuendo in the form of unsubstantiated rubbish about speaking to him back in June, followed by outright blame toward Tippett and his father. I didn't even have to go back to that bile on your board, it's right on this thread. There's so much more littered here and there.

Not your club, only Tippett and his father to blame, eh? Oh, and the Swans, when it suits. They are your words. Read them and weep.

Good luck with him - doesn't sound like bitterness to me . Sounds like goodbye and good riddance and don't let the door hit you on the way out.

Any chance you could quote the post? Oh - that's right - you can't post INNUENDO! (****ing innuendo - you make me laugh):D
Quite clearly I am saying here what I have said all along - Tippett has bent you over ....not us.:D
Our penalties we brought on ourselves - Sydney had absolutely nothing to do with that. You got Tippett in the end by default - you were the only club that gets gifted the salary for him by the AFL - no other club
1. thought he was worth $800000 and
2. had the money to pay him

So I suggest you pop back under the rock you slithered out of. Your posts are garbage and have not substantiated one of your "fabrications", and you have failed to address any of the points I raised.

Fail.Funny - although you didn't mean to be - but still a massive massive fail:D
Oh, and the thread on the Adelaide Board - take it up with them. At least you saying the same thing over and over 29000 times gets you off this thread.

Good luck with him - doesn't sound like bitterness to me . Sounds like goodbye and good riddance and don't let the door hit you on the way out.

Any chance you could quote the post? Oh - that's right - you can't post INNUENDO! (****ing innuendo - you make me laugh):D
Quite clearly I am saying here what I have said all along - Tippett has bent you over ....not us.:D
Our penalties we brought on ourselves - Sydney had absolutely nothing to do with that. You got Tippett in the end by default - you were the only club that gets gifted the salary for him by the AFL - no other club
1. thought he was worth $800000 and
2. had the money to pay him

So I suggest you pop back under the rock you slithered out of. Your posts are garbage and have not substantiated one of your "fabrications", and you have failed to address any of the points I raised.

Fail.Funny - although you didn't mean to be - but still a massive massive fail:D
Oh, and the thread on the Adelaide Board - take it up with them. At least you saying the same thing over and over 29000 times gets you off this thread.
The post is on this thread, first page. It's a direct quote.

Interesting how you avoid mentioning your little conspiracy theory, eh? Doesn't do your argument any favours when you start posting rubbish about him meeting with us in June, when we both know you have no knowledge of this at all, do you?

What you are saying is obvious: Tippett hurt your little feelings and you are bitter and sore. You tried to blame us, then you got found out for criminal behaviour - along with Tippett - and you were humiliated.

All of this is understandable. What is less clear is your inability to face your own shortcomings honestly and let it go.You can keep putting smiley faces up but the tenor of your posts suggests otherwise.

As for me, well my side just won a flag. When you win one of those then a :D is really relevant. Not after you've just been found out for being corrupt, lose a KPF and get fined and lose your first two picks in the national draft for a few years. This face is more relevant to your situation::mad:

No ...he's spot on.

Tippett was guilty. Anyone at the Swans suggest to young Curt that maybe he should tell Adelaide he was going to actually leave ? Or were the Admin at Swans happy every time Tippett said he "hadn't made up his mind" before he took to the field in the finals ? And don't say he hadn't made up his mind ...his presser he said 'it was always going to be Sydney".

So yeah ...you recruit a liar and a cheat and then have a crack at us.

Sanctimonious is precisely the correct word.
And here's another post of yours. Tippett was guilty, as you say, but nothing about your own club's culpability. It's always big bad Kurt, his manager, his father, the Swans. Your posts read like a girl who's had three too many Midoris just after being told by the captain of the swim team you've been dumped for the girl with bigger ****.

I'll find more if you like, there's plenty in here. And I haven't bothered going to the Crows Funeral Parlour AKA your team board. That place is truly a miserable wasteland of woe-is-us.

The funny thing is when re-reading this thread all this sad argo beast does is play the man.

hang on Johnny, it's probably the reason she's always angry ... ;)

Crows - Lol... $800k a year player for zero. Thanks numbskulls. :thumbsu:

Whoreks - :D :D Massive Pwnage. Kennedy for what was it again? McGlynn thrown in as a sweetener?? Again... :D :D

Pussies - MMMMMMMmmmmmmm Mumford. How much do you wish you had a ruck man of this quality right about now?

Bummers - Traded AA CHB "Super Ted" Richards for a wink and the promise of a kiss.

Tuggers - Gave away Mr September himself, Mitch Morton. Though to be fair, I think you did de-list him rather than trade him away. Not sure if it makes it a better result for you though. Thanks anyway. :cool:
I'm pretty sure Mitch slipped the brains trust at Punt Rd a few Lobsters to let him go!, "Nahhhhh, it'll be right"

BTW we haven't missed him at all, all I can say is "Hey Hey, Goodbye".

Really guy's I thought we were done with the we train in a Carpark mob after utterly destroying them at their home ground.

Don't drag us back into your SA shitfights.

On second thoughts it's good to have someone other then tazhawk contribute to Sydney threads.

Really guy's I thought we were done with the we train in a Carpark mob after utterly destroying them at their home ground.

Don't drag us back into your SA shitfights.

On second thoughts it's good to have someone other then tazhawk contribute to Sydney threads.
Does it cost more to post on the internet in Sydney do you think?

Dude it is "other than" ...... you dumb s**t.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back