Tex off for 2nd qtr. Why no info from Ch 7?

Remove this Banner Ad

Pretty sure they did mention it.

If you are watching from South Australia, accounting for the backwards nature of the state, you should hear about it on the wireless in the not too distant future.

PS You guys are gonna love Gangnam Style when it gets there.

How long til we get that? We just got Beethoven's Symphony 7 and that has got everyone out dancing on the streets!

Starts a whining thread that ended up being wrong, ends up potting other poster's football teams to save face.

I'd still subscribe to this over the Herald Sun.

If it was anyone else there would be constant feedback and updates on why the star player from X club wasn't on the ground. But all the Crows get is silence. Why?
Garbage and you know it. We saw Tex getting treatment on his arm and we saw it being strapped. What more do you want. You are just trolling and trying to stir up the anti-Danger crap

Ch 7
The night before, they force a disgraced convicted drug cheat on the football supporting public in a special comments role.
Disgraceful.

He should pair up quite nicely with their regular commentator: the guy known to have assaulted multiple women. It’s a classy network.

After getting an armchair ride from the umpires all night how's about the nerve of these Adelaide supporters.

Have heard every excuse blaming last night's loss from it being Channel 7's fault, the crowd booing Tex, AFL scheduling games in Geelong to Cameron Ling commentating and umpire conspiracies.

Just confirms once again Adelaide fans are the biggest collective group of whingers in the AFL. Still living in the "kick a Vic" days pleading for Neil Kerley to be brought back as boundary rider.

Last edited:
Pretty sure they did mention it.

If you are watching from South Australia, accounting for the backwards nature of the state, you should hear about it on the wireless in the not too distant future.

PS You guys are gonna love Gangnam Style when it gets there.

Fun fact: you still see men getting around with centre-parts here.

I think the answer to this thread would be some kind of arm injury (shoulder/elbow). The commentators weren’t specific because they needed time for Tex to be assessed. The fact his elbow was strapped when he came back on would give clues to a likely elbow strain +/- shoulder strain.

Thought I’d try helping the OP to answer the question.

After getting an armchair ride from the umpires all night how's about the nerve of these Adelaide supporters.

Have heard every excuse blaming last night's loss from it being Channel 7's fault, the crowd booing Tax, AFL scheduling games in Geelong to Cameron Ling commentating and umpire conspiracies.

Just confirms once again Adelaide fans are the biggest collective group of whingers in the AFL. Still living in the "kick a Vic" days pleading for Neil Kerley to be brought back as boundary rider.
The entire South Australian identity revolves around having a massive chip on the shoulder about Victoria

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think the answer to this thread would be some kind of arm injury (shoulder/elbow). The commentators weren’t specific because they needed time for Tex to be assessed. The fact his elbow was strapped when he came back on would give clues to a likely elbow strain +/- shoulder strain.

Thought I’d try helping the OP to answer the question.

As a neutral who watches and listens to the commentary, I heard them say that he was injured when he issued a 'don't argue' to an opponent.

As a neutral who watches and listens to the commentary, I heard them say that he was injured when he issued a 'don't argue' to an opponent.
Yeah it was mentioned. The point was that the medicos needed time to assess the full extent of the issue. It was an obvious injury where someone is grabbing at a focal region eg. knee, hammy.

Have heard every excuse blaming last night's loss from it being Channel 7's fault, the crowd booing Tex, AFL scheduling games in Geelong to Cameron Ling commentating and umpire conspiracies.

Funnily enough none of the blame has gone to the players or the coach for being out scored 10 goals to 4 after the first quarter.

I want to complain, this whole game Hawthorn v West Coast Tex hasn't been mentioned once.

Bloody Vic bias.
Reminds me of the guy having a big old cry because they only spoke about Adelaide for 3 minutes during the talking footy mid season wrap.. it was like a 12 minute segment that included every team. Nuff central

Remove this Banner Ad

Back