Vintage Bay the 2 fat tattooed feral collingwood supporters hugging *MB Thread*

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: the 2 fat tattooed feral collingwood supporters hugging

No what is hilarious, is that you just lost Gary Ablett jnr, and Bomber Thompson, and along with it, any chance of 1) Beating Collingwood anytime soon, and adding to your so called dynasty, Underachievers!!

With Billy Brownless and Neil Balme big names of your footy club, I can't see how you can be judgemental. Why don't you put your pic up champ, lets see how pretty you are.

If Magpie Dan reads this, I feel for him. You are a disgrace.

Hahahahahahah hindsight is a beautiful thing

No what is hilarious, is that you just lost Gary Ablett jnr, and Bomber Thompson, and along with it, any chance of 1) Beating Collingwood anytime soon, and adding to your so called dynasty, Underachievers!!
Fast forward a year later.........

(Log in to remove this ad.)

But there is nothing in this thread, just a whole heap of kids I ignored, and a bunch of idiot moderators that are proud they are king of the kids. I'd say grow up, but for years now, you've not known how.

I disagree, nothing in that thread really. No hot missus, no apple cores, no cover band.. just a handful of disillusioned supporters that think because they're not enjoying the game anymore that there must be something wrong with it. You're not better supporters, the game wasn't better when it was the VFL, you're just so pumped up on your own self-importance that you think the game should change just because you don't like it anymore (when did that start to happen? 2011?). It's the sort of attitude you'd expect from a sociopath who thought he should grant or deny kids permission to fight each other.

But there is nothing in this thread, just a whole heap of kids I ignored, and a bunch of idiot moderators that are proud they are king of the kids. I'd say grow up, but for years now, you've not known how.

I like the part when you told us to grow up, then proceeded to delete your old posts from this thread like a child. :oops:

Re: the 2 fat tattooed feral collingwood supporters hugging

Do we know that some people have been known to commit suicide with people like you bagging them. What would you do then, have a party. You are showing people reading this, what you stand for, so I am glad it sits well with you, but I'd much rather have a beer with him than you who mock. Actually, i'd invite the opportunity to have a beer with you who mock, i'd love to make one part of your body fat, your lip.

dc7d1d74eb21e7318a15ba72104d7b37799263a5d2faa47ecb083f5032299daa.jpg

My mistake was to try and inform scum that it is not right to verbally abuse someone for their appearance on forums like this or anywhere. It is bullying, and although society frowns upon it, it is not deemed as serious as Racism. I disagree, it is just as bad. It leads to suicide, and you can't get much worse than actions that have been known to lead to death.

But as I said, it was a mistake to try and teach scum. It is like me getting on my hands and knees and trying to tell mould in a dirty shower to please go away, because we don't like mould. People on here are like that mould. The scum of the universe, and I have no time for them. I did make the mistake to have that time, but that time was wasted.

I have ignored each and everyone of the people who replied in this thread negatively, and I will continue to ignore such people, because I have no time for scum. The Moderators that litter this Thread with your equally distasteful bullying of someone for their appearance, should not be moderators on Big Footy, but I don't hold Big Footy in high regard so I am not surprised you are not pulled into line or banned from being a moderator for such actions. It is like I said, run by the king of the kids. It is nothing to be proud of to be a moderator. It just means you waste your life on these forums more so than what is healthy. It disappoints me that I can't ignore you too, because I don't want to see the rubbish you put up.

This thread in a nutshell can be the exposing of scum, which are all too willing to put their hands up and say, "hey I am scum, look at me", and the story of someone that took offence to the scummy attack on a fellow human being, who could for all I know be more scum than you guys are, but in this case, he didn't do anything that deserved that abuse. Just was photographed enjoying the Grand Final. I DIDN'T threaten legal action, I said that legal action could and should be taken by the person that was defamed on here.

A meltdown to you, is the opposition of disgraceful behaviour on here, and in your little minds, I had a meltdown. In normal non scum society's point of view, I went into bat for someone that was not here to stick up for themselves. But once again, I don't respect any of your opinions, or what you THINK you know.

The rest of my over explaining of things was just a drunken bitch against you all. That is my excuse, I was pissed, and I mistakenly thought I could teach scum. In my sobriety I know I can't nor can anyone else. We have prisons that try to curb the behaviours of scum, and they come out more scum than ever, and that is a full time attempt. What you do is just ignore scum as much as you can, and have faith that Karma will come and teach them a lesson, and it will come. I since have went forward in leaps and bounds in my life. My karma rewarded me. You will never know how, and you wouldn't trust my word that it has, and I don't care. It would be like getting down in a dirty shower, and telling the mould/soap scum how my day was. It is futile.

If you believe in good, you will be rewarded with good. If you behave like you have in here, negativity will strike you sooner or later. It is laws of attraction. I am not the one that has to give that message. And I will stop giving that message right now.

I will not reply to anyone, so don't bother asking questions and expect them answered by me, you can however just ask one sided questions, and pull apart my words to act like a hero to your scum mates on here, that is o.k, I won't be reading it. At best I will just put you on ignore.

Last edited:
My mistake was to try and inform scum that it is not right to verbally abuse someone for their appearance on forums like this or anywhere. It is bullying, and although society frowns upon it, it is not deemed as serious as Racism. I disagree, it is just as bad. It leads to suicide, and you can't get much worse than actions that have been known to lead to death.

But as I said, it was a mistake to try and teach scum. It is like me getting on my hands and knees and trying to tell mould in a dirty shower to please go away, because we don't like mould. People on here are like that mould. The scum of the universe, and I have no time for them. I did make the mistake to have that time, but that time was wasted.

I have ignored each and everyone of the people who replied in this thread negatively, and I will continue to ignore such people, because I have no time for scum. The Moderators that litter this Thread with your equally distasteful bullying of someone for their appearance, should not be moderators on Big Footy, but I don't hold Big Footy in high regard so I am not surprised you are not pulled into line or banned from being a moderator for such actions. It is like I said, run by the king of the kids. It is nothing to be proud of to be a moderator. It just means you waste your life on these forums more so than what is healthy. It disappoints me that I can't ignore you too, because I don't want to see the rubbish you put up.

This thread in a nutshell can be the exposing of scum, which are all too willing to put their hands up and say, "hey I am scum, look at me", and the story of someone that took offence to the scummy attack on a fellow human being, who could for all I know be more scum than you guys are, but in this case, he didn't do anything that deserved that abuse. Just was photographed enjoying the Grand Final. I DIDN'T threaten legal action, I said that legal action could and should be taken by the person that was defamed on here.

A meltdown to you, is the opposition of disgraceful behaviour on here, and in your little minds, I had a meltdown. In normal non scum society's point of view, I went into bat for someone that was not here to stick up for themselves. But once again, I don't respect any of your opinions, or what you THINK you know.

The rest of my over explaining of things was just a drunken bitch against you all. That is my excuse, I was pissed, and I mistakenly thought I could teach scum. In my sobriety I know I can't nor can anyone else. We have prisons that try to curb the behaviours of scum, and they come out more scum than ever, and that is a full time attempt. What you do is just ignore scum as much as you can, and have faith that Karma will come and teach them a lesson, and it will come. I since have went forward in leaps and bounds in my life. My karma rewarded me. You will never know how, and you wouldn't trust my word that it has, and I don't care. It would be like getting down in a dirty shower, and telling the mould/soap scum how my day was. It is futile.

If you believe in good, you will be rewarded with good. If you behave like you have in here, negativity will strike you sooner or later. It is laws of attraction. I am not the one that has to give that message. And I will stop giving that message right now.

I will not reply to anyone, so don't bother asking questions and expect them answered by me, you can however just ask one sided questions, and pull apart my words to act like a hero to your scum mates on here, that is o.k, I won't be reading it. At best I will just put you on ignore.

First like.

Also, around here, Essendon are the scum.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back