Suggestion The ability to block 'reactions' to threads/discussions

Remove this Banner Ad

Is this possible Chief ? This came to me when someone pointed out a lot of discussions just turn into point scoring contests. Who gets the most likes/reactions ends up just becoming the whole point of some threads. If we could make threads that dont allow reactions for posts it might open some better debating worthy discussions.

Is this possible Chief ? This came to me when someone pointed out a lot of discussions just turn into point scoring contests. Who gets the most likes/reactions ends up just becoming the whole point of some threads. If we could make threads that dont allow reactions for posts it might open some better debating worthy discussions.
Just what we need ....more intellectual discussions ....can I also suggest Coffee and Scones be served concurrently with these discussions .....maybe a time limit applied, or even better a post limit per poster per thread

You've won me

Just what we need ....more intellectual discussions ....can I also suggest Coffee and Scones be served concurrently with these discussions .....maybe a time limit applied, or even better a post limit per poster per thread

You've won me

Just for the topics that people like/react farm on purpose. Maybe even just limit reactions initially? A lot of threads that have serious connotations and topics the first 1-2 pages are just full of clout chasing. Im guilty of it as well, Ill admit that.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back