Unofficial Preview The Adventures of Belly and Sleeves

Remove this Banner Ad

WARNING - DO NOT READ AHEAD UNLESS YOU HAVE READ THE FINAL INSTALLMENT IN CHRONICLES OF LLOYD POSTED YESTERDAY

*******************************************************************************************************************************

Day 5 (12/10/18)

3am

Knock knock knock knock knock

Stevo: "Calm your ****, I'm coming, I'm coming"

Clad in his Spice Girls themed dressing gown, Stevo gingerly makes his way to the hotel room door. No sooner has turned the handled then Belly barges in past him before arriving at Steve's drink station. Belly pours himself a now slightly warm appletini from Steve's cocktail mixer and finishes it in one gulp

Belly: "*face, we have a massive problem"

It's at this point Steve notices a yellow envelope in Belly's hands

Stevo: "What chu got there Bae"

Belly: "The end of our trade week"

Stevo: "Calm down Bae, it cant be that bad, let me have a look"

Hands shaking, Belly pulls out the envelopes contents. 6 A4 size photographs

Belly: "This was slid under my door 20 minutes ago"

Stevo's face drops lower and lower. A look of abject horror creeps across it.

Stevo: "Is that.."

Belly: "Yes"

Stevo: " And is that a..."

Belly: "Yep"

Stevo: "Going up her..."

Belly: "Looks like it"

Stevo: "OMG. And is she actually..."

Belly: "From what I can tell"

Stevo's face goes green, he stifles the urge for as long as possible, almost choking himself before he succumbs and runs to the bathroom. Appletini coats the Hilton Delux Suite toilet.

Stevo: "Well I dont think we have much choice"

10am

Belly: "We have been undertaking a due diligance process..."

12am

DODORO comes bounding over, a smile as big as Trumps after managing to open a can of Pringles.

DODORO: "HAHAHHAHA PETA. DODORO IS PROUD OF YOU. DODORO UNDERESTIMATED YOUR SKILLS. WITH SOME MORE COACHING, YOU COU..."

At this point, Belly, with his face a deep red and the picture of rage, explodes upwards with the acceleration of a coiled snake.

He snatches one of DODORO'S 6 popped collars and drags his face down until they are eye to eye.

Belly: "Listen up Dodo, if I see you're ******* ugly mug within 5 metres of me before Wednesday night. I will hit your nuts so hard, you wont be able to walk until next ******* trade period."

He releases a clearly shaken Dodo.

Dodo: "Sorry Peter"

Belly: "Now * off"

Dodo quickly scurries off, collars limp and turned down.

2am

Noble: "Dont think I dont know what you're doing Bell. I know your jealous of our incredible youth. Being a petulant child isnt going to help."

Belly: "Alright Nobhead, you win, we'll take 5 for Neale"

Noble: "I knew you would come around, dont worry, our youth is the envy of th..."

Belly: "Of course I'm not giving you Neale for 5 you dirty campaigner, jog on. If your youth is so ******* amazing, good luck winning 6 games next year after losing your best player.

Noble opens his mouth to retort before giving up and skulking off.

Stevo arrives and takes a seat next to Belly munching on a gigantic stick of fairy floss.

Stevo: "Bae, I've checked with Mahoney, he's never seen them before"

Belly: "And you believe that whiteboard head ****?

Stevo: "Mmnmnn, his reaction seemed totes legit to me, mmnnmmnm. I'll look into it."

Belly: "No rush dipstick, there's 5 days till we even do any trades"

Last edited:
Day 6
Stevo is running briskly down the streets of Melbourne, looking over his shoulder constantly as he moves from street to street

Stevo: "The pics aren't on the gray market, the black market or any other market. And all I keep hearing is there's never been a photoshop job like this. Now, I found out where they designed it, but I can't even get in the building! I've blown all my buy money, my bribe money, four of my best ID's and I am nowhere! Not only am I nowhere, I'm pretty sure I'm being followed."

Belly: "Do you have anything"

Stevo: "Yeah, I think I have a club but I don't even know if it's right. They're saying it was..."

Belly: "Carlton"

Stevo: "Yeah, how'd you guess"

Belly: "A hunch. I'll be touching down tomorrow, be ready"

Stevo: "I'm good to go"

Beep beep beep

Belly puts his phone away and walks back into the negotiation room

Belly: "Jason, Jesse, sorry for that, had to be taken. Now I'm sure you understand but we are just not in the position to offer you eight years. While we have the utmost faith you, we can't be exposed to that kind of risk."

Hogan: "Yeah, I didnt really care anyway, it was Jase's idea"

Jason facepalms and sighs

Dover: "What Jesse's means to say is we understand, though we will require additional fee's onto the 5 year-contract"

Hogan: "And all-year access to the waterslide"

Dover: "Ahh yes, and that..."

Belly: "Jesse, I cant do the extra cash, Heppell will be coming next contract and we need the money for him but what I can do is give you this shiny premium waterslide pass so you go first on all rides AND promise you Cam Mac will get an extension next contract"

Dover: "The money is really non..."

Hogan: "DEAL!!!!"

Hogan jumps up to shake Bell's hand. Dover thows his hand in the air and walks out the room.

Belly: "We look forward to seeing you in Freo colors next year Jess"

Hogan runs out the room grabbing his phone

Hogan: "Cam, Cam, guess who's joining Freo next year................ Nuh-uh, its your mum.............Is too.............. Is too"

Belly takes out his own phone, his 5 collars firmly popped

Belly: "Brad, its been too long. I'm going to be in Melbourne tomorrow, we need to talk"

I wish we didn't have to wait for the next episode though. I could Netflix binge on this thread
Haha, needs things to actually happen or I cant write about them though.

Also, have we had more hectic trade years than the last two? Future installments could be mighty boring

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Also, have we had more hectic trade years than the last two? Future installments could be mighty boring
You are making the mistake of trying to incorporate some reality into your writing. You will never make a journalist.

You could do spin offs?

Eg. Preseason training or draft day!!

Ohh yeah more content! We needs it!

I reckon I once saw Mr Snuffaluphagus, but nobody believed me

Trademas Eve

5am

Belly steps off his chartered plane and surveys his surroundings, he takes in the cold Melbourne air with a big breath.

Its time to get s**t done

He pulls out his phone

Belly: "Do you have him?"

Stevo: "Yeah Bae, he was right where you said he was. That attic really needs a clean out though"

7am

Stevo and Belly are losing their patience

"I'm telling you, I have no idea where those photo's came from. I've never seen them before"

The room is dark, a single projector screen illuminates the faces of Stevo, Lloydy and Belly. Lloydy's arms and legs tied to the chair, a bead of sweat rolls down his forehead.

Stevo: "Brad, we know they're yours. SOS told me all about your little revenge plan"

Lloydy: "I have no idea what you're talking about"

Belly: "We really didnt want to do this Brad, but you've left us no choice"

Belly moves to the projector screen. He clicks the button and an image appears, an image so repulsive, Stevo cant help but gag

Lloydy: "OMG turn it off, turn it off, its horrible. Please, please, I swear I didnt do anything.

The image beams back at Lloydy. Jesse is leading out to take a mark, in a Hawthorn guernsy.

Belly clicks the projector

Stevo is forced to look away, the image is digusting beyond words.

Lloydy: "Please please turn it off, we used to be friends, remember how we used to be friends"

Jesse is giving a smirk as he lines up for goals in a yellow and gold Eagles jumper

Belly clicks the projector again. Stevo cant keep it in, he runs to the bin to bury his head.

Jesse, still wearing an Eagles jumper, holds aloft the premiership cup.

Lloydy: "OK OK I'LL TELL YOU EVERYTHING, TURN IT OFF, TURN IT OFF"

Belly flicks the projector once more and the room is filled with the bright white light of a blank screen

Lloydy takes a minute to regain himself and takes a big breath in

Lloydy: "All I wanted was for Jesse to chose Carlton like Josh promised."

Belly: "So you doctored these photos to put us off Jesse"

Lloydy: "What, no of course not. Why would I do that to Jesse. I took photo's of Jay Clark and Mahoney having an affair. Its on my phone"

Belly and Stevo look at each other, confused but almost relieved while Lloydy struggles and squirms to reach his phone

Llody: "Geez guys can you take these ropes off, did you have to take it this far.

Stevo: "Oh yeah, got a bit carried away. Just like the good old times we were in a similar room with Pav when he tried to leave hey?"

Lloydy: "Ah yeah, those were the days"

Belly cuts the ropes for Lloydy to grab his phone. He eagerly scrolls to bring up his pics

Lloydy: "See, I was just trying to blackmail Josh. These are nothing like those pics. Where did you get them anyway?"

Belly: "Doesnt matter"

Lloydy: "Suit yourself, happy for me to go now?"

Stevo: "Sure sure, no hard feelings?"

Lloydy: "Nah, of course not. Its trade week. Alls fair in love and war. Till next year fellas"

Lloydy scurries off, leaving Stevo and Belly alone.

Stevo: "I always liked that backstabbing little bi***. Whats the plan Bae"

Belly pauses to think, his hand on his chin. His brow scrunched in concentration"

Belly: "Does Mahoney know the pics are fake?"

Stevo: "Nope"

Belly: "Then I think we have a terrific opportunity on our hands, dont you?"

Stevo: "Oooooooh, I love it when you get all mischevious Bae, wine bar?"

Belly: "Yeah but somewhere new. The Shiraz at that last place was s**t"

Last edited:
Trademas Eve

5am

Belly steps off his chartered plane and takes a big breath in, he takes in the cold Melbourne air with a big breath.

Its time to get s**t done

He pulls out his phone

Belly: "Do you have him?"

Stevo: "Yeah Bae, he was right were you said he was. That attic really needs a clean out though"

7am

Stevo and Belly are losing their patience

"I'm telling you, I have no idea where those photo's came from. I've never seen them before"

The room is dark, a single projector screen illuminates the faces of Stevo, Lloydy and Belly. Lloydy's arms and legs tied to the chair, a bead of sweat rolls down his forehead.

Stevo: "Brad, we know they're yours. SOS told me all about your little revenge plan"

Lloydy: "I have no idea what you're talking about"

Belly: "We really didnt want to do this Brad, but you've left us no choice"

Belly moves to the projector screen. He clicks the button and an image appears, an image so repulsive, Stevo cant help but gag

Lloydy: "OMG turn it off, turn it off, its horrible. Please, please, I swear I didnt do anything.

The image beams back at Lloydy. Jesse is leading out to take a mark, in a Hawthorn guernsy.

Belly clicks the projector

Stevo is forced to look away, the image is digusting beyond words.

Lloydy: "Please please turn it off, we used to be friends, remember how we used to be friends"

Jesse is giving a smirk as he lines up for goals in a yellow and gold Eagles jumper

Belly clicks the projector again. Stevo cant keep it in, he runs to the bin to bury his head.

Jesse, still wearing an Eagles jumper, holds aloft the premiership cup.

Lloydy: "OK OK I'LL TELL YOU EVERYTHING, TURN IT OFF, TURN IT OFF"

Belly flicks the projector once more and the room is filled with the bright white light of a blank screen

Lloydy takes a minute to regain himself and takes a big breath in

Lloydy: "All I wanted was for Jesse to chose Carlton like Josh promised."

Belly: "So you doctored these photos to put us off Jesse"

Lloydy: "What, no of course not. Why would I do that to Jesse. I took photo's of Jay Clark and Mahoney having an affair. Its on my phone"

Belly and Stevo look at each other, confused but almost relieved while Lloydy struggles and squirms to reach his phone

Llody: "Geez guys can you take these ropes off, did you have to take it this far.

Stevo: "Oh yeah, got a bit carried away. Just like the good old times we were in a similar room with Pav when he tried to leave hey?"

Lloydy: "Ah yeah, those were the days"

Belly cuts the ropes for Lloydy to grab his phone. He eagerly scrolls to bring up his pics

Lloydy: "See, I was just trying to blackmail Josh. These are nothing like those pics. Where did you get them anyway?"

Belly: "Doesnt matter"

Lloydy: "Suit yourself, happy for me to go now?"

Stevo: "Sure sure, no hard feelings?"

Lloydy: "Nah, of course not. Its trade week. Alls fair in love and war. Till next year fellas"

Lloydy scurries off, leaving Stevo and Belly alone.

Stevo: "I always liked that backstabbing little bi***. Whats the plan Bae"

Belly pauses to think, his hand on his chin. His brow scrunched in concentration"

Belly: "Does Mahoney know the pics are fake?"

Stevo: "Nope"

Belly: "Then I think we have a terrific opportunity on our hands, dont you?"

Stevo: "Oooooooh, I love it when you get all mischevious Bae, wine bar?"

Belly: "Yeah but that somewhere new. The Shiraz at that last place was s**t"
This is the best one yet! 15/10!!!

I've also got a lot of work to get through, will likely be tomorrow
Where's the dislike button. With all that happened today I come to bigfooty to see the next installment of Belly and the Silver Fox....to find I have to wait til tomorrow.

J/K Looking forward to it tomorrow now.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back