The Association Football AFL Thread 2.0

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeh we are cooked. No chance at finals.

Genuinely shocked at that result, thought you were the better side both times last year and you had Steele back last night who was one of your better players.

Oh my, our next 5 is certainly going to sort us out. We'll either crash and burn or be primed for a tilt.

View attachment 1433173

Yuge game against us, can't wait for it. Arguably one of our two toughest games left (other being Freo).

Honestly how is North Melbourne this puss ? Hard to imagine them winning another game this season quite frankly?

Noble is a nuffie coach who will be sacked, but its really alarming to see so many of their so called talented young players like Tarryn Thomas regress so badly.

I feel sorry for their fans, this is an historically bad footy team.

Honestly how is North Melbourne this puss ? Hard to imagine them winning another game this season quite frankly?

Noble is a nuffie coach who will be sacked, but its really alarming to see so many of their so called talented young players like Tarryn Thomas regress so badly.

I feel sorry for their fans, this is an historically bad footy team.
Most of the players don't respect the coach.

Tarryn Thomas reminds me of Pogba. Clearly has talent and the potential to be elite, but has a selfish, entitled attitude.

Can't wait until Geoff Walsh finishes his review and fires Noble and the development coaches. The players look completely lost and it isn't a lack of talent that is causing us to be this uncompetitive.

Does Thomas stick around? Seems absolutely cooked.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can't wait until Geoff Walsh finishes his review and fires Noble and the development coaches. The players look completely lost and it isn't a lack of talent that is causing us to be this uncompetitive.
It was a baffling performance to begin with given he was plucked from a non-coaching role. The last time he had any coaching role prior to his appointment was in 2010 when he was an assistant with us and his only senior coaching experience was in the SANFL with Glenelg for two seasons where he failed dismally. The North board must have looked at how Brisbane transformed from a rabble to a finals side under his tenure as head of football and thought he'd do the same, but overlooked that the fact he wasn't actually a coach.

I think it is a lack of talent. Noble may well be the wrong guy but list has huge holes

I think it is a lack of talent. Noble may well be the wrong guy but list has huge holes
I don't think it is that but the talent isn't spread across the ground. We have one good key defender, one good general defender, one good key forward, one good general forward, one elite midfielder and a shedload of mids ranging from average to potentially elite on the list. We need key position players at both ends of the ground.

I don't think it is that but the talent isn't spread across the ground. We have one good key defender, one good general defender, one good key forward, one good general forward, one elite midfielder and a shedload of mids ranging from average to potentially elite on the list. We need key position players at both ends of the ground.
Think I heard Geoff Walsh was one of the reasons why Stephenson left Collingwood also, so will be curious to see what happens with him.

Think I heard Geoff Walsh was one of the reasons why Stephenson left Collingwood also, so will be curious to see what happens with him.
Possibly but if he is a casualty of North Melbourne becoming a competent football team again then I don't care. Walsh won't pull punches and he knows what makes a successful team. He's a serious operator.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back