The Association Football AFL Thread 3.0

Remove this Banner Ad

And we have absolutely no doubt that Geelong can squeeze all of them in their cap, even Charlie’s 7 year contract.
You seem a bit buttttthurt tbh.
3 retiriees on probably a combined 1.3-1.5m but nah no space to buy some 20yo’s.

What's the estimated individual breakdown of those three to get to that figure?

Not having a go, just genuinely curious.
Half a mil x2 and ??? For the captain

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hopefully the media start coming for the Saints now. A s**t tonne of debt. A s**t list. Just perennially s**t yet somehow avoid the spotlight.

Hopefully the media start coming for the Saints now. A s**t tonne of debt. A s**t list. Just perennially s**t yet somehow avoid the spotlight.
Not even relevant enough to draw scorn. Such a pointless club.

Really disappointed with the way Henry went about forcing his exit. I feel like his management haven't done him any favours there either as he doesn't deal well with pressure and now he's public enemy #1 in the eyes of Collingwood fans. Despite that he is an exciting player when he's on so I hope he kicks on at Geelong now he got his wish to play with his brother...I'm looking forward to Maynard lining up on him though.

Stoked to get Mitchell in. Immediately fixes our biggest weakness (winning clearances) and gives Adams some much needed support inside. We're desperate for a player like him and I think he'll really thrive here. The prospect of him feeding Pendlebury, JDG, and the Daicos boys has me drooling. He seems like a really good character as well.

Really disappointed with the way Henry went about forcing his exit. I feel like his management haven't done him any favours there either as he doesn't deal well with pressure and now he's public enemy #1 in the eyes of Collingwood fans. Despite that he is an exciting player when he's on so I hope he kicks on at Geelong now he got his wish to play with his brother...I'm looking forward to Maynard lining up on him though.

Stoked to get Mitchell in. Immediately fixes our biggest weakness (winning clearances) and gives Adams some much needed support inside. We're desperate for a player like him and I think he'll really thrive here. The prospect of him feeding Pendlebury, JDG, and the Daicos boys has me drooling. He seems like a really good character as well.

In all these many years of AFL supporters being excited about their players ”lining up” a former player, I have yet to see it actually happen. You’re just as likely to see handshakes after the game.

In all these many years of AFL supporters being excited about their players ”lining up” a former player, I have yet to see it actually happen. You’re just as likely to see handshakes after the game.
I took "lining up on him" to mean just being his opponent rather than "lining him up" which is what many North fans want Zurhaar to do to JHF.

If Ollie is in our team when we play you guys, I hope he’s ready to absolutely cop it haha, I’m sure Maynard will get right into him. I’m really happy to have him, I thought he showed a lot when he played for the pies, obviously has some areas to work on, hope he’s ready for a big pre-season!!

Think Mitchell is a great pick up for you guys, gets in and finds the ball, will be able to dish it out to the outside runners who can use it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back